Most hated teams

I live in Ohio. I have to hear all about every move the Browns make, before Red Zone I would be fed garbage Browns-Raiders games over Manning vs Brady, their fans are insufferable and try to make jokes about the Bills, their colors are Brown and Orange. I have my reasons.

That's fair.

A good friend of mine is a Browns fan. He's one of those eternally scarred individuals who lived Bills fans' worst nightmare when the Browns relocated, and while he follows the current Browns it's with the passing interest of a jilted fan. I'm pretty sure when Modell was alive that if my friend saw him in the street and his head was on fire he would have pissed on his feet.

I'll admit, I had more empathy for him before the Cavs and the Indians had their recent success.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are they and teams you like other than the Bills.

My hate is cyclic, and for the most part it has more to do with the Bills level of competence than other teams, specifically. If they were a better team I'd have stronger feelings about their competition.

I've lost my contempt for the Dolphins, and now view them with mild disdain mixed with a sense of irrelevance.

Hate is too strong of a word for what I feel for the Jets, but dislike is not strong enough. I hate them less when they're inept, then I find them more amusing.

I abhor the Patriots* and have nothing but contempt for them. Their success is almost as painful to watch for me as is the Bills failure. When they first started winning I had a begrudging respect for them, but with each cheating episode revealed, as that respect was lost, I would sooner root for the Goodyear blimp to fall from the sky and crush them than see them win another Super Bowl.

Most of the rest of the AFC has annoyed me at one time or another, namely Pittsburgh and KC when the Bills were a real team. I don't particularly care for Denver. I used to dislike the Raida's, but until the Bills are up to the task I'm kinda rooting for them because of Khalil Mack, though I find Carr's eyeliner effeminate.

I wish I could hate the Titans, but it's not their fault our kick coverage sucked on that play, illegal forward pass or not.

I hate the Cowboys because I have a soul. My hate for the Redskins and the Giants is all but gone. I'm working up a hatred of the Seahawks.

As for other rooting interest, I have a mild passing interest in the Lions and the Texans, both cities that I've lived in or near and whose fanbases I've felt a kinship with. I used to like the Saints before they won the Super Bowl, and since I'm dating a New Orleanian and have moved to the area, I'm trying to find that again...

Hate: Patriots, Cowboys, Jets, Giants, Raiders, Steelers

-a lot of this hate is due to their respective fans

Dislike: Seahawks (recent addition because of Sherman and the game this past year), Redskins, Lions, Chiefs

Dislike: Seahawks (recent addition because of Sherman and the game this past year), Redskins, Lions, Chiefs

How can the Raiders and Cowboys be on the same hate list?

I guess you had to be there in the 70s to understand that they are polar opposites to fans this old.

And it took THIS LONG to hate Sherman?

That's fair.

A good friend of mine is a Browns fan. He's one of those eternally scarred individuals who lived Bills fans' worst nightmare when the Browns relocated, and while he follows the current Browns it's with the passing interest of a jilted fan. I'm pretty sure when Modell was alive that if my friend saw him in the street and his head was on fire he would have pissed on his feet.

I'll admit, I had more empathy for him before the Cavs and the Indians had their recent success.

Here's how I look at it. The vast majority of the Cleveland Sports fans I know are also Ohio State Buckeyes fans. Sports, but football especially is a big deal in Ohio. I'm a Buckeyes fan. I have a hard time feeling like a traditional long suffering Bills fan when the team I religiously watch on Saturdays is a perennial top 10 team, one coming off a title 2 years ago. By the same token, I have a hard time viewing Cleveland sports fans as being so tortured when I know the vast majority of them are also cheering for a perennial super power on Saturdays.

Good list. I tend to hate teams for the same reason as you, their fans. It's always due to solely to fans expect for the Cowboys who have Jerry Jones in addition to their own obnoxious fans. I tend to hate teams who have too many fans. It annoys me to no end when people root relentlessly for a team they have no real ties to. They simply picked a team to root for who wins. It's even worse when those same people brag about how great their team is while telling us our team sucks. Many of us were born into this torture known as being a Bills fan, fans of these other teams have just picked the easy route. Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

While I always want to beat the Patriots and Dolphins, I have also always kinda liked those teams in some way.

Also like the Jags and the Falcons.

I DESPISE the Jets. Hate them with every ounce of my being and want to take a flamethrower to any Jets backers bar I come across to stop their stupid NJ/NY accents and their J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS chant.

Other than that, I'm sure they're lovely people.

Edited by Domdab99

Hate:

the patriots

jets*

dolphins*

Steelers*

seahawks*

cowboys*

giants*

Washington*

love: the Bills

like: The saints (live in NOLA and girlfriend is a fan, she grew up here)

mildly like-who ever is playing the Patriots*...even if that means cheering for the Jets or Dolphins

Hate: Patriots of course and 49ers. At this point I can't say I hate the Dolphins or Jets as I just want anyone to unseat the Pats in our division.

Like: Giants and Ravens, perhaps the two teams who have been the biggest postseason thorns in the Patriots' side. By that logic I guess you can throw the Broncos in as well.

Hate doesn't begin to describe how I feel about the Pats*.

I don't really like the Steelers. I dislike them more than the rest of our division rivals.

I used to dislike the Cowboys, but I like Dak Prescott, and we never play them anyway, so whatever.

I kinda like the Ravens. Not even sure why.

I have a soft spot for the Browns. Whenever they play in OP, my tailgating group ends up adopting nearby Cleveland fans. We've even stayed in contact with a few of them.

I don't really have the energy to maintain any opinions on other teams.

Edited by sodbuster