Anyone know who the Bills play in 2017?

PromoTheRobot

It's NFC South next year right? Probably Atlanta and Carolina on the road, and Tampa and New Orleans at home? Cincinnati, Indy and Denver are all third place like us. Who else do we get?

Oakland I believe.

I think they also will play at the giant rectum in Atlanta.

Very likely will be the Bengals (on the road)

Right now its the Cl0ts, but could easily be Tennessee or Houston. (at home)

Edited by May Day 10

I am pretty sure this is wrong. The last time the Bills played the NFC South in 2013, they were at New Orleans and Tampa. This means in 2017, they are at Carolina and Atlanta, and home to the Saints and Bucs.

This source has the same NFC South games as you: http://www.fbschedules.com/nfl-17/2017-buffalo-bills-football-schedule.php

Yep it is:

@ Atlanta

@ Carolina

vs Saints

vs Tampa

@ Kansas City

@ San Diego

vs Oakland

vs Denver

Then the two third places..... so almost certainly Cincinnati and one of Indianapolis or Tennessee. I'd guess (if a betting man....) it would be the Bengals at home and the Colts away.

Yep it is:

@ Atlanta

@ Carolina

vs Saints

vs Tampa

@ Kansas City

@ San Diego

vs Oakland

vs Denver

Then the two third places..... so almost certainly Cincinnati and one of Indianapolis or Tennessee. I'd guess (if a betting man....) it would be the Bengals at home and the Colts away.

18 and counting.

Yep it is:

@ Atlanta

@ Carolina

vs Saints

vs Tampa

@ Kansas City

@ San Diego

vs Oakland

vs Denver

The Ryan Bros. if not canned should resign when they see this schedule. Edited by Best Player Available

Not an easy schedule for the East, the bills get:

Denver,Oakland,New Orleans,Tampa Bay, and Indy at home

KC,SD, Atlanta,Carolina, Cincy on the road

(Plus AFC East games)

Going be a tough year for the East, with that beast schedule.

Don't worry, I am sure New England will have the division wrapped up by Columbus Day.

Not an easy schedule for the East, the bills get:

Denver,Oakland,New Orleans,Tampa Bay, and Indy at home

KC,SD, Atlanta,Carolina, Cincy on the road

(Plus AFC East games)

Going be a tough year for the East, with that beast schedule.

By the end of this year I'd guess that Oakland, KC, and Atlanta are the only playoff teams listed there. That's not that tough of a schedule. What those teams did in 2015 doesn't mean much to me and that's the only way it looks tough. Denver, Carolina and the Bengals are shells of their former selves.

Looking ahead, aside from the certainty that is a Pats arse whooping, the schedule is tough to call. Every year the look ahead is deceiving. Everyone had Arizona as a loss this year and turns out they kinda suck. That Cinci road game was supposed to be an L too, but they lost Green and fell apart.

Anyways, I could see Denver continuing to backslide. The Saints may decline with Brees a year older. Oakland should come back to the pack a bit. Agreed though that overall this looks tough and we'll probably go 8-8 again.

By the end of this year I'd guess that Oakland, KC, and Atlanta are the only playoff teams listed there. That's not that tough of a schedule. What those teams did in 2015 doesn't mean much to me and that's the only way it looks tough. Denver, Carolina and the Bengals are shells of their former selves.

on the flip side you have the saints with 45m dead money coming off the books and only posting losses to teams with very good records this year - they might be one of those better than expected teams next year.

on the flip side you have the saints with 45m dead money coming off the books and only posting losses to teams with very good records this year - they might be one of those better than expected teams next year.

I don't think the Saints and Raiders are really that different. Oakland has the better OL but otherwise they're very similar teams. Quality QBing, able to put up a bunch of points in a hurry but a D that isn't very good. Oakland squeaked out some games whereas the Saints let some get away from them but I think the Raiders aren't quite as good as their record indicates and the Saints aren't quite as bad.

The scheduled opponents for next season is brutal. Making the playoffs will be a daunting task.

Home: NE, NYJ, MIA, Denver, Oakland, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, AFC South (poss Indianapolis)
Away: NE, NYJ, MIA, Kansas City, San Diego, Atlanta, Carolina, AFC North (Cincinnati)

The scheduled opponents for next season is brutal. Making the playoffs will be a daunting task.

Home: NE, NYJ, MIA, Denver, Oakland, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, AFC South (poss Indianapolis)
Away: NE, NYJ, MIA, Kansas City, San Diego, Atlanta, Carolina, AFC North (Cincinnati)

3-13

Damn that's a rough schedule

Strength of schedule is such a meaningless stat. Arizona and Cindy were thought to be super bowl contenders and they both suck this year. Teams change so much every year.

I wish more would realize this....to say next years schedule is tough is ridiculous.......every season is different.......well, except for ours

Those are guesses, especially since Indy could still finish 1st or 2nd or 3rd in their division technically.

With or without playoffs Bills could still be 2nd too. Cincy locked in 3rd but possibilities exist to play Pgh, Bal, Cincy, Hou, Ten, Ind.

Not that it matters that much but does anyone know the preseason formula? With Detroit having a shot at their division, we might not get to play them. It's so weird how we seem to get them every year.

It is just supposed to be a bit of fun. This time last year I was quite vocal in saying the 2016 schedule looked rough but teams do change over the offseason and by the time we did our start of season predictions I had both Arizona and Cincinnati taking steps back and us winning both games. I think the 2017 schedule is even more uncertain than most at this stage.

For 2016 there was New England x2 Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Seattle who I was pretty sure were going to be good and San Francisco, LA and Cleveland who I was pretty sure would be bad. That was half the schedule where I thought we could know what to expect.

In 2017 I would put New England in the definitely good category and probably Atlanta too and after that there is a lot of questions marks. Are Miami and Tampa flash in the pans or for real? Will the real Carolina please stand up? Who is playing QB in Denver? Will New Orleans out of cap hell load up for one more run with Brees? Can Kansas City keep doing all their scoring on D and ST? Can Oakland keep pulling out games in the 4th quarter with a porous defense? Who is coaching the Chargers and the Jets and if we play them the Colts and Bengals?

By September it could look a daunting schedule or it could look an easy schedule.

It is just supposed to be a bit of fun. This time last year I was quite vocal in saying the 2016 schedule looked rough but teams do change over the offseason and by the time we did our start of season predictions I had both Arizona and Cincinnati taking steps back and us winning both games. I think the 2017 schedule is even more uncertain than most at this stage.

For 2016 there was New England x2 Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Seattle who I was pretty sure were going to be good and San Francisco, LA and Cleveland who I was pretty sure would be bad. That was half the schedule where I thought we could know what to expect.

In 2017 I would put New England in the definitely good category and probably Atlanta too and after that there is a lot of questions marks. Are Miami and Tampa flash in the pans or for real? Will the real Carolina please stand up? Who is playing QB in Denver? Will New Orleans out of cap hell load up for one more run with Brees? Can Kansas City keep doing all their scoring on D and ST? Can Oakland keep pulling out games in the 4th quarter with a porous defense? Who is coaching the Chargers and the Jets and if we play them the Colts and Bengals?

By September it could look a daunting schedule or it could look an easy schedule.

So it could go either way