Let's see the range of the Bills' fanbase.

Tipster19

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Davie, Florida

A stones throw from the Dolphin camp.

I know its a stones throw because I throw stones at it.

:thumbsup:

Fairport NY

"Trail Town USA"

W everTF that means I do not know. But not as awful a slogan as

Webster NY

" Where Life is worth living"

I been there, 'bout ten miles up the road. and it aint all that. or any of it, really.

Hi Webster Guy :nana:

Northern California in the lead...Oakland, Danville, "NorCal" and....

Santa Rosa, CA

My Son is near LA in West Covina, is a fan.

But I know Raiders are and have been his Team. He just humors me .

Go Raiders!

I love this topic

Nelson New Zealand, at the top of the South Island.

Born and raised in Webster NY, Where life IS worth living!

so much you had to move THAAAT far away ?

Ever been to Maria's mexican restaurant ?

Edited by 3rdand12

Victoria, British Columbia.

Love seeing the distance and commitment from Australia to Taiwan to Argentina. Was so impressed with our fans last week at the Tailgate put on before the Monday Nighter. If there is a better fanbase in the NFL, I don't know who they are. We were a respectful, knowledgeable bunch. That is one of our marks of distinction when compared to fans of so many teams. I follow the Seachickens as my NFC team, but man so many of their fans couldn't give you the names of more than 4 players on that squad. But, truth be told, the overwhelming majority of their fans were very, very respectful and cheered appropriately. There was only one that I picked out (and I was in a section of about 40 Bills fans) that was taunting and heckling us.

How cool is this! So many fans from around the world! The common thread that I see is the commitment. I may be wrong but I suspect that if not all that most of you are long standing Bills' fans. I was born and bred in Rochester, New York, that's how my love affair with this organization started. Moved to Fort Myers, Fl when I was a much younger man with my with wife and 4 small children. Now I'm old and my kids are grown and gone, the kids are living in 3 different States and my wife and I have since relocated to Augusta, GA but I know this, I know that whenever the Bills are shown or mentioned all my kids think of me, it's an immediate and natural association. My youngest (25 years old) is the only true Bills' fan though, he's as rabid as I was when I was much younger. Now I'm much more tempered, and calloused, with my enthusiasm but I still love the Bills deeply. My wife (married 34 years!) and I sit and watch every Bills' game together, just hoping and cheering together for their success. I guess the only regret might be is watching my youngest agonize over this team like I have been for the last 4 + decades. We talk throughout each and every game and I help him deal with the torture that this team has so many times have delivered. I guess that you can call me his Bills' psychologist. Lol!

Anyways thanks to all who has participated, it's very cool and interesting to see so many who live so far away and to also know that we ALL love this crazy franchise! Hey, one day we will all be going out of our minds with happiness and excitement when the Bills finally win a Super Bowl! I truly believe that this will happen one day, I just hope and pray that it does while I'm still alive! Cheers to all the Buffalo brothers and sisters out there and remember this, GO BILLS!

I love this topic

so much you had to move THAAAT far away ?

Ever been to Maria's mexican restaurant ?

Exactly!

Yeah, I moved out of Webster way back in 1990 and then spent 10 years in Colorado, before moving to Washington State for the next 5. Time has ripped by,

Sorry, never heard of Maria's. (I'm assuming that's back in Webster?)

Exactly!

Yeah, I moved out of Webster way back in 1990 and then spent 10 years in Colorado, before moving to Washington State for the next 5. Time has ripped by,

Sorry, never heard of Maria's. (I'm assuming that's back in Webster?)

26 years ago, wow. I do not know if they were there back then.

I became a real Bills fan when when my Son starting playing Pop Warner about twenty years ago. Use to go to games and tailgate in my younger days. Seen some good ones too !

My kids buy me gear, They know I am obsessed.

Great Post Tipster19 !!

and so pleased how many have joined in here

GO BILLS !