CJ Spiller visiting Jets (Update - cut by Seattle)

YoloinOhio

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the least instinctive RBs I have ever seen at the NFL level.

Reading this elicited memories of him running into the back of some randomn right guard directly next to a garage door sized opening in the line comes to mind.

Likable guy based on media accounts and even Clemson folks I ran into that ran in the same circles... But yeah instinctive- not so much

Why? Are you a Jets fan?

I think that Chan knows how to use him and he could be productive if healthy. If there is a possibility of that, I would rather see him do it for another team other than one in the AFC East.

I think that Chan knows how to use him and he could be productive if healthy. If there is a possibility of that, I would rather see him do it for another team other than one in the AFC East.

Sure he will break off a 70 yard run. Spiller will also give you a ton of negative plays at key times. Go ahead and play w the Jets.

Reading this elicited memories of him running into the back of some randomn right guard directly next to a garage door sized opening in the line comes to mind.

Likable guy based on media accounts and even Clemson folks I ran into that ran in the same circles... But yeah instinctive- not so much

The signature Hackett 1st down run up the gut for -2 to +3 yds

The only problem with Spiller on the Jets is that he wouldn't see the field against us. Forte owned us last time, so I doubt they'd plan on shying away from utilizing him the next go round.

Right but this time, well have (hopefully) a Dareus and fresh legged Shaq to help stop the Run!

Didn't Chan learn anything from his stint in Buffalo? Fitz and Spiller aren't the answer.

That screen pass we would throw Spiller.. I loved that, especially if he'd take off on a third and long.

He recently learned that with Fitz, 12 will get you 6...

(12 mil will get you 6 picks per game.)

CJ escapes a tire fire in NO and gets to go to Seattle. Good for Spiller. They love our rbs.

Couldn't cut it with Drew Brees at qb,lets go back to Fitz. Might have flashes, but never dependable.

He had a season and half stretch that was some of the best rb play I've ever seen for a Bills rb. Shame he couldn't maintain it more.

CJ escapes a tire fire in NO and gets to go to Seattle. Good for Spiller. They love our rbs.

He had a season and half stretch that was some of the best rb play I've ever seen for a Bills rb. Shame he couldn't maintain it more.

I agree.

Hmmm....WHAT??

The only problem with Spiller on the Jets is that he wouldn't see the field against us. Forte owned us last time, so I doubt they'd plan on shying away from utilizing him the next go round.

100 yards on 30 carries is hardly owning anyone

Did you miss the season he averages like 6.0 ypc?

We are comparing him to OJ and Thurman now, aren't we?

In that legendary 2012 season, he had a total of 5 games over 100 yards rushing. He had only 4 games where he had more than 15 carries!

He was a gimmick back who busted a bunch of big runs to go with countless runs of negative to 2 yards.

To compare this season the the "best" in Bills history is completely ridiculous.