Rookie WR Gary Chambers experiences Duff's "death sauce"

I remember Paul Maguire telling a story about him and one of his teammates going to a place in Buffalo years ago that advertised All You Can Eat Crab Legs. They were determined to eat their jersey number in crab legs - Magure's jersey in Buffalo was #55. They both got kicked out and banned from the restaurant.

I missed that UDFA signing, thanks Yolo.

he was really good in college. Very long, athletic OLB/ edge rusher. Started every game at Miami for 4 years. MAC players tend to fly under the radar but i could see him making the PS. He's about 6'5.

he was really good in college. Very long, athletic OLB/ edge rusher. Started every game at Miami for 4 years. MAC players tend to fly under the radar but i could see him making the PS. He's about 6'5.

The MAC!! That was a fun team a few years ago with Tettleton.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGSlESAvZBw/

This is bravery.

@kingchambes82

This video was taken before I threw up had a runny nose, red eyes, and my lips burnt off.. Never again in my life you can bet that! S/o Duffs for damn near ending my life with the rightly named DEATH sauce smh #BillsMafia

lightweight :lol:

not that I've tried it of course :D

I'm definitely a lightweight when it comes to hot food, and I didn't come close to throwing up when I had the death sauce there. It wasn't pleasant, of course, but not as bad as I imagined it would be.

It did end the meal though, I wasn't full before I ate one and after that i did not feel like eating for a few hours

I'm definitely a lightweight when it comes to hot food, and I didn't come close to throwing up when I had the death sauce there. It wasn't pleasant, of course, but not as bad as I imagined it would be.

It did end the meal though, I wasn't full before I ate one and after that i did not feel like eating for a few hours

The hot sauce diet, you could make millions.

I remember Paul Maguire telling a story about him and one of his teammates going to a place in Buffalo years ago that advertised All You Can Eat Crab Legs. They were determined to eat their jersey number in crab legs - Magure's jersey in Buffalo was #55. They both got kicked out and banned from the restaurant.

Crawdaddys?

Duff's death sauce is the real deal, it hurts. I love their suicide and can eat those wings with no problem, but the death sauce is in a class of it's own.

Years ago when the Bills played the Steelers in the playoffs (20+ years ago...ahhh the playoffs, good times), we used to go to a place called The Buffalo Sports Garden to watch the games. The Sports Garden had a bet with a bar in Pittsburgh, whichever team lost, the bar owners would travel and make wings during the following weeks game. To this day, those are the hottest wings i have ever had. They were good, but incredibly hot. They literally lit the wings on fire before serving them, probably used gasoline or turpentine or something, but those suckers ignited. Just made us drink more as we watched the Bills squish the fish....

Edited by ricojes

The MAC!! That was a fun team a few years ago with Tettleton.

OU had a good run with him at QB, even won a bowl game. Now they're back to stinktown. I miss Athens......

I haven't had this Death Sauce but I will try it next time up to BLo.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGSlESAvZBw/

This is bravery.

@kingchambes82

This video was taken before I threw up had a runny nose, red eyes, and my lips burnt off.. Never again in my life you can bet that! S/o Duffs for damn near ending my life with the rightly named DEATH sauce smh #BillsMafia

They were called Suicidals when I was in High School, came with two glasses of ice water and unlimited napkins. Is death sauce new??

Edited by North Buffalo

I've never been to Duffs, but I tried the suicide wings at the Anchor Bar. Ordered a dozen because I like spicy food and didn't think they could be THAT hot. I finished one and took a bite of another and that was it for me. I came very close to vomiting.

I like hot food in general, but I stay away from any "I Dare YOU!" Kind of foods. I've got nothing to prove and there's no tee shirt or mug worth a ghost pepper.

I've never been to Duffs, but I tried the suicide wings at the Anchor Bar. Ordered a dozen because I like spicy food and didn't think they could be THAT hot. I finished one and took a bite of another and that was it for me. I came very close to vomiting.

they must have changed the sauce at anchor bar. We ordered 20 medium, 20 suicide and 10 barbecue. The suicide were the mildest of them all. Thought it was a mix up and went back with some out of town relatives and same thing absolutely no spicy heat. Ive heard many other similat stories about their hot and suicide wings. Duffs death sauce... I just poured some on one of my wings... holy cow. Edited by Not at the table Karlos

That's funny. One of my buddies who was a knucklehead, great athlete, big dude, and wanted suicide wings. We were chugging pitchers like there always no tomorrow. He was dumb enough to scratch the area around his eye. It was all over at that point.

Screaming crying, 6'4" strong as an ox, 7% body fat dude, just running all over the bar, screaming. I had to literally put him in a head lock, pull him into the bathroom and flush his eye with water for 10 minutes before he calmed down. It was like putting acid in a lyon's eye.

That was 27 years ago. Last time I ever considered suicide wings. Not worth the injuries.

Death sauce is mild to me. :)

I had an order of wings with Death Sauce during my last trip to Buffalo and was disappointed.

I've eaten wings around the US and internationally. Buffalo, home of Buffalo Wings, should be the home of superlative wings. The best and hottest wings should be in Buffalo.

7 Alarm wings at the Wing Dome here in Seattle are much hotter. Hell, the wings I make at home are hotter. Maybe I should offer them my recipe.

When young, hot was fun. sets off those dopamines .

No more last time having HOT sauce i had a big taste of ghost pepper extract. I puked after running outside.

nothing helped. that was after one big drop. I was feeling a a little freaked out too

i like some spice but f' that challenge crap !

When young, hot was fun. sets off those dopamines .

No more last time having HOT sauce i had a big taste of ghost pepper extract. I puked after running outside.

nothing helped. that was after one big drop. I was feeling a a little freaked out too

i like some spice but f' that challenge crap !

You got outside! What are you complaining about? Hey, walk it off! :)

That'd likely make my entire mouth into a canker sore, jesus. I love spicy food tastes, but for whatever reason when its 'hot', it does a whole boat load of damage in there. Can eat sour things all day, though. Thanks genetics?

I had an order of wings with Death Sauce during my last trip to Buffalo and was disappointed.

I've eaten wings around the US and internationally. Buffalo, home of Buffalo Wings, should be the home of superlative wings. The best and hottest wings should be in Buffalo.

7 Alarm wings at the Wing Dome here in Seattle are much hotter. Hell, the wings I make at home are hotter. Maybe I should offer them my recipe.

Respect to your wing game. :)

Who enjoys eating that? I don't get it.

It's kind of like bungy jumping or attending a Donald Trump rally. The intense discomfort tricks the brain into thinking death is imminent, causing the brain to release endorphins and adrenaline. Really, it's a worse epidemic than heroin...thrill eating.

I like spicy food, as many here do. I always ordered wings Hot.

Now I order Medium, because I discovered the wing has this thing called chicken, which actually tastes pretty good when it isn't overpowered by hot sauce.

Keep this in your cranium for future use: Forget water or alcohol if you've eaten something too hot. You need dairy to neutralize the capsaicin that causes the burn. Seems counter intuitive, but it's true. Milk works. Sour cream works. Me.. I like some cottage cheese.

Who enjoys eating that? I don't get it.

I have a weird masochistic thing going, I guess. I've eaten Ghost Chilies, Trinidad Scorpions, Carolina Reapers, etc. While I enjoy a tasty hot sauce, I never enjoyed a single eating one of those extreme chilies. In fact, I once punched a table, crying, "Never effing again!"

Yet when someone eventually develops a new hybrid that Guinness certifies as the new hottest pepper in the world, I'll probably eat that one too.

Edited by hondo in seattle

It's kind of like bungy jumping or attending a Donald Trump rally. The intense discomfort tricks the brain into thinking death is imminent, causing the brain to release endorphins and adrenaline. Really, it's a worse epidemic than heroin...thrill eating.

There's definitely something to this.

There's definitely something to this.

Oh it is science. sends the dopamines out. and as mentioned a full blown " alert " siren goes off in the body.

there is a "rush" when the receptors overload

I like spicy food, as many here do. I always ordered wings Hot.

Now I order Medium, because I discovered the wing has this thing called chicken, which actually tastes pretty good when it isn't overpowered by hot sauce.

Keep this in your cranium for future use: Forget water or alcohol if you've eaten something too hot. You need dairy to neutralize the capsaicin that causes the burn. Seems counter intuitive, but it's true. Milk works. Sour cream works. Me.. I like some cottage cheese.

I like cottage cheese with red hot on it.

Is that weird ?