Bisons to hold "Keep Brady Suspended Night"

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/06/01/buffalo-triple-a-team-announces-keep-brady-suspended-night/

The team announced that it is offering two tickets for the price of one for fans who bring a properly inflated football to donate to area youth football program, and that un-destroyed cell phone donations will be taken for a charity that distributes used phones. The team gift shop also features a 12.5 percent discount, a reference to the 12.5 PSI minimum inflation level for an NFL football. And the Bisons are promising scoreboard videos featuring some of sports greatest cheaters, with special video tribute to Patriots coach, Bill Belichick.

Edited by YoloinOhio

This is one of the greatest things I've ever seen. And love this one: "And the Bisons are promising scoreboard videos featuring some of sports greatest cheaters, with special video tribute to Patriots coach, Bill Belichick." Lol

6-1: MIKE BUCZKOWSKI ON JOHN MURPHY SHOW (7:33)

Buczkowski: Anyone named Tom or Brady will be suspended for the first four innings of the game, they won't be able to watch on June 11th

Buczkowski: My favorite is the 12.5% discount at the gift shop, what a football should be properly inflated at.

Buczkowski: We've heard from some Patriots fans who were not pleased with this promotion

Buczkowski: We are going to highlight all the people who have skirted the rules in sports on June 11th.

Buczkowski: We try to have a lot of fun with different promotions, but this is just a great tie in to charities as well.

Buczkowski: Maybe Rex and Rob will come and donate a cell phone that day on "Keep Brady Suspended" night

This is outstanding. I'm waiting for the people to comment on how this is a small minded small city childish event that will somehow come back to haunt us.

haha. Well the Pawtucket Red Sawx are holding a "Free Brady" promotional night so it goes both ways!

How about a "Let's Worry About Fixing the Bills Instead of Fixating on Tom Brady," night?

Jesus ... Bills fans are becoming as bad as Red Sox fans ("Yankees Suck!!" rhetoric).

How about a "Let's Worry About Fixing the Bills Instead of Fixating on Tom Brady," night?

Jesus ... Bills fans are becoming as bad as Red Sox fans ("Yankees Suck!!" rhetoric).

That's a great idea.

Maybe you could get them to roll out a "Tyrod Taylor is the worst QB in the league night." That would be a good time...

That's a great idea.

Maybe you could get them to roll out a "Tyrod Taylor is the worst QB in the league night." That would be a good time...

Don't be silly. He's not the worst QB in the league!!

haha. Well the Pawtucket Red Sawx are holding a "Free Brady" promotional night so it goes both ways!

I like the Bisons promotion better. Pawtucket is pretty much free admission if you're named Tom or Brady or a dollar off addmision for some seats.....

http://www.milb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20160531&content_id=181366452&fext=.jsp&vkey=news_t533&sid=t533

I didn't realize that this was an immediate reaction to Pawtucket announcing a free brady night. This makes it that much more hilarious. Anyone complaining about what either team is doing doesn't understand minor league baseball. I wish I could go as I'm sure there's going to be a ton of craziness that night.

I didn't realize that this was an immediate reaction to Pawtucket announcing a free brady night. This makes it that much more hilarious. Anyone complaining about what either team is doing doesn't understand minor league baseball. I wish I could go as I'm sure there's going to be a ton of craziness that night.

spot on! Minor league baseball is all about their promotional nights. They come up with some funny stuff.

This is outstanding. I'm waiting for the people to comment on how this is a small minded small city childish event that will somehow come back to haunt us.

To which I say "f#@& em if they can't take a joke."

Don't be silly. He's not the worst QB in the league!!

EJ Manuel is. Edited by PromoTheRobot

I like the cell phone part of the night. It's important to remind everyone that douchebag smashed his phone to cover up Lord knows how many other dirty and illegal activities beyond deflated footballs.

Matt Cassel says "Hello"

He can't be. He's not a Bill anymore. Edited by PromoTheRobot

I like the cell phone part of the night. It's important to remind everyone that douchebag smashed his phone to cover up Lord knows how many other dirty and illegal activities beyond deflated footballs.

He can't be. He's not a Bill anymore.

Okay then. That explains it. :thumbsup:

Followed by the always popular "I want to play the Pats at their best!"

It's kinda funny but it is getting sad our obsession with the Pats when they couldn't care less about. One day, week 2 won't be Our Super Bowl.

Especially sad considering the fact that we never beat them. It might be a healthy rivalry, and a good joke if we beat them once in a while. Instead it feels like a troubled relationship where one party is obsessed with the other who couldn't care less. We as Bills fans also do a good job of setting ourselves up for failure. I don't want to be anywhere near this place if we find a way to lose to a Garroppolo Patriots team. The sky would definitely be falling. Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

It's kinda funny but it is getting sad our obsession with the Pats when they couldn't care less about. One day, week 2 won't be Our Super Bowl.

actually, they care a ton. talk to any patriots fan and they'll be the first to bring up the cheating and accusations we would normally make - they go defensive immediately. and when we don't attack first they create themselves as a victim

patriot fans are pussies. each and everyone of them are a joke.

!@#$ tom Brady. !@#$ him 1000%

actually, they care a ton. talk to any patriots fan and they'll be the first to bring up the cheating and accusations we would normally make - they go defensive immediately. and when we don't attack first they create themselves as a victim

patriot fans are pussies. each and everyone of them are a joke.

Well you want to !@#$ tom Brady and Patriot* fans are pussies. Makes sense.