Von Miller - GREAT game

Denver was bringing pressure consistently with a 3-man rush. Miller had a great game but I thought Ware was amazing as well. Both of those guys are so athletic they can duck and slide and collapse the pocket all by themselves. I was surprised NE didn't adjust and do more chipping.

On the other side, Denver's running backs are horrible at picking up the blitz. Manning was lucky he wasn't killed today.

Edited by Coach Tuesday

I was one of the biggest Miller doubters before that draft, and he's sure proven me wrong! Happy for him, and he had a great game today!

Im not that jealous though, because I think we have our own Miller in Hughes. The big problem was that Mario didnt play like Ware.

Hughes does very well in coverage too. Im not sure how many times the Broncos asked Ware to cover though. Anyone have numbers on that?

Edited by DrDareustein

Jordan mills is in fact better. I have a lot of pats fans friends and i know too much about their o- line situation.

The Pats OL also looks better because of Brady's quick release. However, when the pass rush is pretty heavy (as it was evidenced in the 2nd game against the Bills) Brady does not get the protection for even the quick release, then these OL players look pathetic. Goes to show what a Franchise QB can do to your team!

If we go out and spend Mario's money on him, I wouldn't even be mad if we let Cordy walk. Ok maybe a bit, but cmon, him, Hughes and Dareus on a defense with our secondary? Who needs offense?

There is zero chance the Broncos are letting him walk. Zero.

I was bummed when we didn't draft him. I think most mocks had him going to us that year. Although Dareus ended up being pretty good as well!

Yes, I remember that draft. I really liked Miller. Denver drafted at the #2 spot that year with the Bills at #3. I knew Denver was going to take Miller but I was hoping they wouldn't. But I was good with the Bills taking Dareus because the Bills needed a run-stuffer badly.

Yes, I remember that draft. I really liked Miller. Denver drafted at the #2 spot that year with the Bills at #3. I knew Denver was going to take Miller but I was hoping they wouldn't. But I was good with the Bills taking Dareus because the Bills needed a run-stuffer badly.

None of the top 5 picks from that year were bad picks: Newton, Miller, Dareus, Green, and Peterson. All are great players.

None of the top 5 picks from that year were bad picks: Newton, Miller, Dareus, Green, and Peterson. All are great players.

The biggest "risk" of those 5 by pundits was by and far Cam Newton. Remember he was coined by a lot of folks as "Scam Newton" prior to that draft.

Although, even in that context it still wasn't a stretch for a team to take him #1 overall.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

Miller had a career day. 2.5 sacks and an interception. Was disruptive all day. Still, Patriots only lose the game because of a coaching blunder. It's somewhat ironic that they go down the same way they've won so many games. Miller will need another career day against the Panthers, along with the rest of the Denver defense. Carolina has a slightly better offense than the Patriots put on the field, as well as a slightly better defense. It's pretty close though. IMO, the team that wins the turnover battle wins the Superbowl.

Buddy and Chan really wanted Newton, but there was no chance of that. Given the choice between Miller and Dareus I think they preferred Dareus because a good big man is always better than a good little man, at least it their eyes. If you remember they had their heads so far up their butts with the whole "getting bigger" thing at the time that they were doing things like moving Chris Kelsay to LB.