If Brady and the *Pats shred our D...

if a 9-0 team with a HOF QB and coach shred our D? no, he keeps his job.

In fact, I still subscribe to the idea of playing man to man, jamming them at the line and if we're beat we're beat. be ultra aggressive. i feel like teams game plan to be aggressive vs NE and get beat early and back off. don't back off. you have nothing to lose. jam, blitz, repeat. take a few illegal hands penalties. who cares. you're not supposed to win this game.

Edited by quinnearlysghost88

Wait. Rob Ryan. Rob Ryan? You mean the dude that got fired from 27 NFL teams for doing a **** job as D Coordinator? THAT Rob Ryan?

Shirley, you can't be Sirius.

I dont think he's campaigning for Rob Ryan as much as connecting the dots to who the most likely replacement might be.

Rex should be in trouble long before Thurman if our defense goes south. He's supposed to be our great defensive mind. We got rid of a coordinator who did great with our defense last year just so he could implement his own defense.

Exactly.

Thurman is just an extension of Rex just like who ever was our OC when Gailey was HC

CBF

I doubt he would be out but I could see Rex taking over play calling duties which I would prefer as I believe Thurman has been calling the plays most if not of the year

I thought Rex said in the presser the other day that the game against the Jets was the first where Thurman called the game because Rex kept a hands off approach for once?

I think it's more like how soon after the Pats game does Rex announce that he is bringing in His brother as a defensive consultant or some other job title to give him work. I wonder if Rex's mom called him up already to see if he could give Rob a job with his team........

No one is going to get fired after this game unless the lose by historically monumental fashion that's never been seen before in the history of the NFL. like a 100 point loss where it was all the defences fault........So I would give it a 10% possibility of happening.

I think it's more like how soon after the Pats game does Rex announce that he is bringing in His brother as a defensive consultant or some other job title to give him work. I wonder if Rex's mom called him up already to see if he could give Rob a job with his team........

No one is going to get fired after this game unless the lose by historically monumental fashion that's never been seen before in the history of the NFL. like a 100 point loss where it was all the defences fault........So I would give it a 0% possibility of happening.

FTFY

I doubt he would be out but I could see Rex taking over play calling duties which I would prefer as I believe Thurman has been calling the plays most if not of the year

I thought Rex said in the presser the other day that the game against the Jets was the first where Thurman called the game because Rex kept a hands off approach for once?

Correct. So Rex would just fire himself to be replaced by his brother?

if a 9-0 team with a HOF QB and coach shred our D? no, he keeps his job.

In fact, I still subscribe to the idea of playing man to man, jamming them at the line and if we're beat we're beat. be ultra aggressive. i feel like teams game plan to be aggressive vs NE and get beat early and back off. don't back off. you have nothing to lose. jam, blitz, repeat. take a few illegal hands penalties. who cares. you're not supposed to win this game.

Especially against Gronk. The last time they played the Bills defenders were playing several yards back from the LOS at the snap. I know he's big but you can double-team him with a LB and safety and at least slow him down by hitting him a couple times before 5 yards.