Those new uniforms has a purpose

I'm not picking a fight with anyone. And I think the moderators should remove the spags persona from the site. I don't think it's a good idea for someone to be using an avatar of someone's mugshot that was arrested for a shooting in a movie theater. I find it a bit disturbing an unsettling.

Then just ignore him.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Bills is gonna where those new uniforms so as to hide all the blood from getting hit so hard. The Jets is green as everybody knows but the Bills isn't red. They have blue and white with only a little red. I think they are afraid of the pounding they are about to take and know they is on national television so they want to hide a little.

Don't get me wrong I think you guys have an ok team but clearly the Jets are onto something special here with our new coach and amazing defense. I think you will stop us on a few drives and maybe even get a couple turnovers but no long drives at all. I see it as you guys staying within 3 touchdowns until the early 4th and then it will depend on whether Bowles runs out the clock or gets some work for the second stringers and we score some more. I think the game will be like 44-6 if the Jets let the second stringers in. Otherwise 34-3.

Sorry your season has to end so early.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

IK

I'm not picking a fight with anyone. And I think the moderators should remove the spags persona from the site. I don't think it's a good idea for someone to be using an avatar of someone's mugshot that was arrested for a shooting in a movie theater. I find it a bit disturbing an unsettling.

Johnny overboard in the house. Keep taking it up a notch until they hear you. lamp !!!!

Spags, if we make it to the game. i often enjoy having a beer with opposing teams fans. for example Fish fans are a blast!

i'm guessing you will be in the cheap seats with a dept. of corrections ankle bracelet on? Anything else that would help

Identify you? jets war paint? A hot date?

orange jump suit picking up trash.

Just kidding, but that was funny. At least Spags can take it with some ribbing.

I think the Bills is gonna where those new uniforms so as to hide all the blood from getting hit so hard. The Jets is green as everybody knows but the Bills isn't red. They have blue and white with only a little red. I think they are afraid of the pounding they are about to take and know they is on national television so they want to hide a little.

Don't get me wrong I think you guys have an ok team but clearly the Jets are onto something special here with our new coach and amazing defense. I think you will stop us on a few drives and maybe even get a couple turnovers but no long drives at all. I see it as you guys staying within 3 touchdowns until the early 4th and then it will depend on whether Bowles runs out the clock or gets some work for the second stringers and we score some more. I think the game will be like 44-6 if the Jets let the second stringers in. Otherwise 34-3.

This is so poorly written I really don't understand what at least half of this is! Even the topic title is below poorly written.

After looking up the avatar image, this persona is a pretty disturbing one. At least use a different picture:

http://jonathanturley.org/2008/12/28/the-curious-case-of-james-cialella-jr-philadelphia-man-shoots-father-in-front-of-family-for-talking-in-a-movie/

Totally agree. I was also unaware that he was using a Philadelphia man to represent a New Yorker. That's just wrong. It's just one step up from using a Bostonian to represent someone from NYC.

Hey genius if you read that article you would find out that the guys name is not Jimmy Spagnola. I can type on the computer and click stuff but I can't do pictures. That ain't a picture of me but it sorta looks like me. I don't want my real picture on here because I don't want no publicity. I gotta lay low sometimes. I also can't type on a computer fine but I can't do pictures so I had my cousin Gina do it for me. She looked up some picture. what can I say. I don't know the guy.

And before you start laughing about me not doing pictures on the internet I doubt you are Robin from Batman so keep quiet and stop being a punk.

that's good stuff.

Totally agree. I was also unaware that he was using a Philadelphia man to represent a New Yorker. That's just wrong. It's just one step up from using a Bostonian to represent someone from NYC.

Now that is funny! Seriously, that was funny.

This made me laugh.

Spags usually brings it.

personally, I enjoy some of the creative off-the-wall stuff with a bit of complexity. but when I double-checked the avatar referenced I thought the simplicity of the reply was damn good. rolling it all up with 'and stop being a punk' was masterful.

on the other hand I still laugh at the same stuff I laughed at when I was 13.

I don't have time to read this entire thread but there is no way that people can be as unintelligent as Jimmy Spags and still figure out how to use a computer, let alone post to a message board. Hey Jimmy, when you push the little button on the side of your computer and the tray with the opening on it pops out it is not a cup holder.

I need to ask. Is this how you normally talk? is gunna where?

and FTR it is yuz guyz

The Jets' green uniforms is to hide all the puking they'll be doing during the game.

No they will have both return men lie down in the endzone to try to fool the Bills

------

I'd love to read all 6 pages but I have better threads to read and respond in.

A note to the newbies. That is his shtick.

Don't take it personally

I need to ask. Is this how you normally talk? is gunna where?

and FTR it is yuz guyz

No they will have both return men lie down in the endzone to try to fool the Bills

------

I'd love to read all 6 pages but I have better threads to read and respond in.

A note to the newbies. That is his shtick.

Don't take it personally

Why do people keep saying this is his shtick?? He's a meathead from NYC. People need to wake up and realize Jim is a real guy and not some alter ego existing TBD member.

No offense Spags- Jets season ended when Ryan Fitzpicksix was dubbed starting QB. He struggles against decent defenses because there are parts of the field he just can't hit accurately.

The bills will play up tight in the wr's, stack the box and roll coverage to his right- he can't throw over the top left and everyone knows it.

Edited by over 20 years of fanhood

I liked the headline:

"Bill-T Rex Tough!"

This was so unlike The Bills the last 20 years or so... SUCK IT BIG CITY/NATIONAL MEDIA.

This is why TPegs brought Rex in... To get people talking!!!! Good or negative, people know who The Bills are...

Where big mouth go?

Choking on his own puke!!! Must be a Jimmy thing. No offense to Hendrix.