Those new uniforms has a purpose

I think the Bills is gonna where those new uniforms so as to hide all the blood from getting hit so hard. The Jets is green as everybody knows but the Bills isn't red. They have blue and white with only a little red. I think they are afraid of the pounding they are about to take and know they is on national television so they want to hide a little.

Don't get me wrong I think you guys have an ok team but clearly the Jets are onto something special here with our new coach and amazing defense. I think you will stop us on a few drives and maybe even get a couple turnovers but no long drives at all. I see it as you guys staying within 3 touchdowns until the early 4th and then it will depend on whether Bowles runs out the clock or gets some work for the second stringers and we score some more. I think the game will be like 44-6 if the Jets let the second stringers in. Otherwise 34-3.

Sorry your season has to end so early.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate to say it but he's probably right. we lose Thurs and our season is done. even if we win, we will have to win again at home vs the Jets in the last game of the season. the Jets have a much easier road down the stretch. having EJ on this team killed our season. Thanks Whaley

Not one of your better efforts. If the Bills can run the ball effectively and make the tackles they're supposed to, they'll win. Fitz is gonna be good for one nice, juicy, ill-timed pick that will help the Bills' cause.

You know what Phillip the Second said?

I think the Bills is gonna where those new uniforms so as to hide all the blood from getting hit so hard. The Jets is green as everybody knows but the Bills isn't red. They have blue and white with only a little red. I think they are afraid of the pounding they are about to take and know they is on national television so they want to hide a little.

Don't get me wrong I think you guys have an ok team but clearly the Jets are onto something special here with our new coach and amazing defense. I think you will stop us on a few drives and maybe even get a couple turnovers but no long drives at all. I see it as you guys staying within 3 touchdowns until the early 4th and then it will depend on whether Bowles runs out the clock or gets some work for the second stringers and we score some more. I think the game will be like 44-6 if the Jets let the second stringers in. Otherwise 34-3.

34-3 with the starters but better without them at 44-6? Ok. So your secobd string is better but you play the starters to give other teams a chance?

I don't know Spags, I am not sure if the Bills can put up 34 or 44 points on the Jets, but we should kick their ass so you are on the right track.

Tell your Mom I said "hi" and smack her on the butt for me.

Jimmy - You can talk all the smack you want, but us Bills fans are going to stay above board and be positive....like our coach. He doesn't do things or say things to draw attention to himself. We are just going to work hard and play harder.

I wasn't talking no smack. You would know f I was though. I was just keeping to the facts as you can see when I said you guys have an ok team. I think I was pretty much accurate in judging the two teams. And how does it make sense for the Bills to where red unless it is to hide blood?

I wasn't talking no smack. You would know f I was though. I was just keeping to the facts as you can see when I said you guys have an ok team. I think I was pretty much accurate in judging the two teams. And how does it make sense for the Bills to where red unless it is to hide blood?

The only blood it would hide is the blood seeping from the Jets players nether regions.

34-3 with the starters but better without them at 44-6? Ok. So your secobd string is better but you play the starters to give other teams a chance?

No genius if the starters stay in they will kneel the ball down all 4th quarter. Capisce?

No genius if the starters stay in they will kneel the ball down all 4th quarter. Capisce?

It's Capiche if you live in this country. capisci if you want to go full italian. Capiche?

Edited by Show Me The Baby

Hey Spags, youse really no how to hurt a guy, doesn't cha? Da Bills be wearin' deep red so dey no when to stop beating the JESTS azzes. When the JESTS azzes are as red as Da Bills shiny new unis, dey kin lets up on you're team a little bit. Just a little.

Red uniforms and the color red in general signify "strength" "passion" and "marinara sauce" so they coordinated the uniforms knowing you will get all bent out of shape. The Jets are ok too. But the Bills will remain positive and won't engage in any circus theatrics or symbolic gamesmanship (by our players or coaches)

if i was an italian-american i would be "offended " (like most everyone over everything)by your obvious attempt at satire regarding your diction. but i am not, so i think its funny!

Edited by dwight in philly

Lol

Is this a real person??? Wow

You cannot compare my grammar with Spags. Save it. He types like he has a shoe in his mouth.

I love Jimmy Spags so I cannot badmouth him.

I just think that anyone, anywhere, criticizing someone's grammar, should criticize in a grammatically correct fashion in that particular sentence or paragraph. It looks bad on that person othewise. Carry on.

Spags!

Great to hear from you, old Buddy! I agree, the all red unis look like used tampons.

I also think you're right about the outcome -that the loser's season is over. Needless to say, I hope your wrong about who wins, regardless of the score. We know Fitz very well and won't worry about Marshall getting behind the secondary. Fitz can't throw long.

Don't be so scarce. You're welcome anytime.