Those new uniforms has a purpose

I love Jimmy Spags so I cannot badmouth him.

I just think that anyone, anywhere, criticizing someone's grammar, should criticize in a grammatically correct fashion in that particular sentence or paragraph. It looks bad on that person othewise. Carry on.

Okay, let's expand on your concept a bit. As I stated, Jimmy is obviously not exceeding a third grade level of grammar. Based on my posts I would say I easily exceed a third grade level of grammar. I fail to see how I am making myself look bad. Carry on.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Bills is gonna where those new uniforms so as to hide all the blood from getting hit so hard. The Jets is green as everybody knows but the Bills isn't red. They have blue and white with only a little red. I think they are afraid of the pounding they are about to take and know they is on national television so they want to hide a little.

Don't get me wrong I think you guys have an ok team but clearly the Jets are onto something special here with our new coach and amazing defense. I think you will stop us on a few drives and maybe even get a couple turnovers but no long drives at all. I see it as you guys staying within 3 touchdowns until the early 4th and then it will depend on whether Bowles runs out the clock or gets some work for the second stringers and we score some more. I think the game will be like 44-6 if the Jets let the second stringers in. Otherwise 34-3.

Sorry your season has to end so early.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

Get your English game up. I can't even comprehend anything I just read....you're using past tense and pretense at the same damn time!!

Okay, let's expand on your concept a bit. As I stated, Jimmy is obviously not exceeding a third grade level of grammar. Based on my posts I would say I easily exceed a third grade level of grammar. I fail to see how I am making myself look bad. Carry on.

Fair enough. :beer: But when you are a poster as informed and as eloquent as Jimmy Spags, you shouldn't worry about your grammar and posters here criticizing you for it.

Calm down, youngins. Jimmy is a Jets fan who trolls our board on Jets weeks and sometimes during the off season. He's a good guy and we all enjoy a healthy banter with him. He's a fan of his team.

Word of warning: if you get ornery with him, you're on your own. Jimmy's been known to make people 'disappear'..

Fair enough. :beer: But when you are a poster as informed and as eloquent as Jimmy Spags, you shouldn't worry about your grammar and posters here criticizing you for it.

Spags is as eloquent as McLovin and as informed as Carl Mauck.

if i was an italian-american i would be "offended " (like most everyone over everything)by your obvious attempt at satire regarding your diction. but i am not, so i think its funny!

Hey Dewey,

I ain't never had a chick complain about my diction even once and I'd appreciate if you don't talk about it no more. There's plenty of bars everywhere if you swing that way.

Hey Dewey,

I ain't never had a chick complain about my diction even once and I'd appreciate if you don't talk about it no more. There's plenty of bars everywhere if you swing that way.

Daaaaaaaaaaamn!

I gotta give you credit for getting through the third grade grammar even it was in the bumpkin schools you have up there. It must of been hard to learn it too when you was pretty much shoved into your locker all day for being a nerd.

Spags, Spags, Spags, we love you bud, but you forget we know Chan and Fitz better than you as we suffered through a couple of years watching nothing accurately thrown beyond 15 yards, a spread offense that is easliy defensed with press coverage at the LOS, which was done against us for those years, and did you not see the 250+ yards of running Sunday when we were finally healthy (ok run-on sentence but don't care).

I like Bowles, and if you could be the 6th seed after us, that would be great as i truly don't have anything against the Jets. When we win Sunday, and we will win Sunday, we will both be 5-4, and we will have a better record against the AFCE.

Pittsburgh lost Big Ben, and you knocked off the Raiders, who have a tough second half schedule. It is a very real possibility we are the two wildcards. You have more people hurt than us, and ours are coming back (Aaron Williams and Kyle Williams). Fitz will need surgery Friday for his hand so you have to rely on Geno. Good luck with that for two weeks.

Again, I would be happy if we were in both wildcard spots, and wish you the best after Thursday night.

Go Bills!!!!

i hate to say it but he's probably right. we lose Thurs and our season is done. even if we win, we will have to win again at home vs the Jets in the last game of the season. the Jets have a much easier road down the stretch. having EJ on this team killed our season. Thanks Whaley

Cassel has proven to be an adequate replacement.

Yeah, NO ONE would have seen that.

I just think this Spags shtick is old. I know it's entertaining for some, to each their own, no problem there. I will now refrain from opening or participating in any future "Spags" threads. Carry on.

Hey Dewey,

you actually date "chicks" ? kinda figured your tough guy persona was a maybe a cover, now thats JMHO.. but to each their own.. and as far as "swinging that way" not sure what you mean.. but being the tough guy you are, i would not be surprised if you are a "switch hitter"

Edited by dwight in philly

you actually date "chicks" ? kinda figured your tough guy persona was a maybe a cover, now thats JMHO.. but to each their own.. and as far as "swinging that way" not sure what you mean.. but being the tough guy you are, i would not be surprised you are a "switch hitter"

in_defense_of_snooki_an_american_princes

Spags' girlfriend. Note the nails.

you actually date "chicks" ? kinda figured your tough guy persona was a maybe a cover, now thats JMHO.. but to each their own.. and as far as "swinging that way" not sure what you mean.. but being the tough guy you are, i would not be surprised if you are a "switch hitter"

Wishful thinking for you maybe Dewey but your barking up the wrong tree. I'd say I'm flattered but I don't think so. A word to the wise, don't talk about nobody's diction. It just ain't right. That goes for any body parts on chicks or dudes. I mean you can say a chick has nice boobs or something if they ain't around, but not right in front of them. It ain't gentleman like.

Wishful thinking for you maybe Dewey but your barking up the wrong tree. I'd say I'm flattered but I don't think so. A word to the wise, don't talk about nobody's diction. It just ain't right. That goes for any body parts on chicks or dudes. I mean you can say a chick has nice boobs or something if they ain't around, but not right in front of them. It ain't gentleman like.

i didnt say anything about "boobs" .. just expressing an opinion .. so.. you know what diction means then? cool.. and "swinging that way" .. you brought it up(not that there is anything wrong with it) .. but i cant speak for everyone on here, but most are very tolerant, and will not judge you regardless if you do "swing that way"..

I gotta give you credit for getting through the third grade grammar even it was in the bumpkin schools you have up there. It must of been hard to learn it too when you was pretty much shoved into your locker all day for being a nerd.

You are the only person alive that would give someone credit for getting through third grade grammar Jimmy. Next time you go upstairs, be sure and tell your Mom hello and slap her on the ass for me.

in_defense_of_snooki_an_american_princes

Spags' girlfriend. Note the nails.

Jimmy likes his girls to have that little something extra.

i didnt say anything about "boobs" .. just expressing an opinion .. so.. you know what diction means then? cool.. and "swinging that way" .. you brought it up(not that there is anything wrong with it) .. but i cant speak for everyone on here, but most are very tolerant, and will not judge you regardless if you do "swing that way"..

Well I doubt your gonna say something about boobs if you already were talking about dictions. This is a football talk here Dewey so try to stay on topic.

After looking up the avatar image, this persona is a pretty disturbing one. At least use a different picture:

http://jonathanturley.org/2008/12/28/the-curious-case-of-james-cialella-jr-philadelphia-man-shoots-father-in-front-of-family-for-talking-in-a-movie/

"I will now refrain from opening or participating in any future "Spags" threads. Carry on."

um..

"I will now refrain from opening or participating in any future "Spags" threads. Carry on."

um..

I guess you're okay with this persona and what the avatar represents. Also, I did say any "future" threads. So, you can wipe that "um" off your face, although, it suits you well. :thumbsup:

Well I doubt your gonna say something about boobs if you already were talking about dictions. This is a football talk here Dewey so try to stay on topic.

sure thing! i agree.. but you brought it up .. "swinging that way".. not me.. was just addressing that particular comment.. again, if it strikes a nerve, i assure you, no one on here will pass judgement on you regardless how "you swing" dont let it get to you ok..we are a tolerant bunch..

I just think this Spags shtick is old. I know it's entertaining for some, to each their own, no problem there. I will now refrain from opening or participating in any future "Spags" threads. Carry on.

Jim in Anchorage - is that you?

I guess you're okay with this persona and what the avatar represents. Also, I did say any "future" threads. So, you can wipe that "um" off your face, although, it suits you well. :thumbsup:

Nice. It's always a great idea to pick an argument with one of the global moderators. :thumbsup:

Hey genius if you read that article you would find out that the guys name is not Jimmy Spagnola. I can type on the computer and click stuff but I can't do pictures. That ain't a picture of me but it sorta looks like me. I don't want my real picture on here because I don't want no publicity. I gotta lay low sometimes. I also can't type on a computer fine but I can't do pictures so I had my cousin Gina do it for me. She looked up some picture. what can I say. I don't know the guy.

And before you start laughing about me not doing pictures on the internet I doubt you are Robin from Batman so keep quiet and stop being a punk.

Jim in Anchorage - is that you?

Nice. It's always a great idea to pick an argument with one of the global moderators. :thumbsup:

I'm not picking a fight with anyone. And I think the moderators should remove the spags persona from the site. I don't think it's a good idea for someone to be using an avatar of someone's mugshot that was arrested for a shooting in a movie theater. I find it a bit disturbing an unsettling.

I think the Bills is gonna where those new uniforms so as to hide all the blood from getting hit so hard. The Jets is green as everybody knows but the Bills isn't red. They have blue and white with only a little red. I think they are afraid of the pounding they are about to take and know they is on national television so they want to hide a little.

Don't get me wrong I think you guys have an ok team but clearly the Jets are onto something special here with our new coach and amazing defense. I think you will stop us on a few drives and maybe even get a couple turnovers but no long drives at all. I see it as you guys staying within 3 touchdowns until the early 4th and then it will depend on whether Bowles runs out the clock or gets some work for the second stringers and we score some more. I think the game will be like 44-6 if the Jets let the second stringers in. Otherwise 34-3.

Sorry your season has to end so early.

Eh, Little Jimmy, good to see you's back. I remember this guy -- I bet you know a guy -- from Jersey who used to once said, What you see is who you get it from, ya know what I mean? And that's pretty smart, you know, him being a guy from Jersey and all that. So which do you think?

I'm not picking a fight with anyone. And I think the moderators should remove the spags persona from the site. I don't think it's a good idea for someone to be using an avatar of someone's mugshot that was arrested for a shooting in a movie theater. I find it a bit disturbing an unsettling.

Spags has been around forever. I'm gonna go with the smelt it, dealt it philosophy, and say phypon is spags. Spags is phypon.