TT may not be ready for Dolfins so who do we start?

TTT

He called our first pick in the draft Darby....I dont care how much EJ nonsense he puts on the boad....that was TOTALLY out in left field

And he has incorrectly stated numerous things. He's batting like .150 at this point. The type of batting average does not scream, "consistent source of inside knowledge."

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't buy any of these rumors. He'll play in two weeks. K. Williams will probably be back as well as Sammy, Miller, and probably McKelvin for the first time. Graham should heal up, and the last two that are probably questionable will be Kyle Williams, and Aaron Williams.

Maybe we could get lucky and they all come back. Now if Carucci reports next week some of these guys are still out, i trust his intel as he usually is right.

What I can't believe is why Rex doesn't have the team have some light practices this week modifying the defense (those that are injury free), mostly mental reps, and using the time wisely.

And he has incorrectly stated numerous things. He's batting like .150 at this point. The type of batting average does not scream, "consistent source of inside knowledge."

The only thing he is really not hitting on is anything EJ Manuel

Its almost trollish....but you cannot tell me he didnt have insider information when he calls that pick.....NOBODY was thinking corner at that point

Its almost trollish....but you cannot tell me he didnt have insider information when he calls that pick.....NOBODY was thinking corner at that point

Could be that he's been right about EJ, only Whaley has been putting up a big fight to prevent what everyone else wants from happening.

He's missed many more than that I just don't have the time or inclination to go search for them all. And I'm not saying he didn't have a tidbit about Rex or Darby, he likely did, but as I said, he's missed way more than he's gotten.

Leroi is the Billy Joe Hobart of Two Bills Drive posters.

Corrected.

If his first guess was not right he would just had disappeared like many posters who make wild speculation on TSW.

Like Jerry Sullivan he never acknowledges his mistakes and lets his disciples fight for him unless it is a way to rally around a new line he is pushing.

Dolphins are gonna rip us a new one whether Tyrod plays or not. They've been so focused and playing at a high level since Campbell has taken over.

Uh sure. The players werent trying before and now they are, right? because like all professionals, you only try hard when you like the president of your company.

Its not hard to look good against the titans and the texans. We'll see how they fare against NE.

I may be wrong, but I don't think EJ has ever lost to Fish either. Sqwished them soundly in September 2014. His rookie year I don't think EJ payed them at all. Thaddeus took care of the honors.

just checked the last 3 seasons-

2013 EJ injured out both games Thaddeus Lewis 23-21W @ Miami, 19-0 W @ home

2014 EJ played them once 29-10 W, Orton played them the next L 9-22.

2015 EJ DNP TT led them to a commanding 41-14 W, game 2 TBD

QuoteTheRaven83, on 27 Oct 2015 - 6:35 PM, said:

Dolphins are gonna rip us a new one whether Tyrod plays or not. They've been so focused and playing at a high level since Campbell has taken over.

Uh sure. The players werent trying before and now they are, right? because like all professionals, you only try hard when you like the president of your company.

Its not hard to look good against the titans and the texans. We'll see how they fare against NE.

I missed it on Mike and Mike, but they were about to air a bit on why the Cheatriots should be worried about Miami.

In the Holy book of Karma, I sense DOOM for the Fish.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Because he wasn't in the war room. Just another lie.

There is no reason to not believe that. The Bills allow all full time staff in the war room. When you deny something that is very obvious (ie Leroi has inside information) it discredits you -not him. Whether or not you agree with him is a totally different story. It is really difficult to gain credibility and trust when everyone knows what you are saying is false. It is like trying to convince everyone that 1+1 = 3. You can argue that all you want but you are not going to influence anyone because it's just wrong. Edited by Kirby Jackson

There is no reason to not believe that. The Bills allow all full time staff in the war room. When you deny something that is very obvious (ie Leroi has inside information) it discredits you -not him. Whether or not you agree with him is a totally different story. It is really difficult to gain credibility and trust when everyone know what you are saying is false. It is like trying to convince everyone that 1+1 = 3. You can argue that all you want but you are not going to influence anyone because it's just wrong.

Because Leroi is not full time staff, part time staff, or janitor at OBD.

The only evidence that Leroi was in the war room, is that Leroi said he was in the war room.

The only evidence that Leroi was in the war room, is that Leroi said he was in the war room.

Nobody here knows for sure but I tend to agree with you. Darby seems to be the only good, tough prediction he's made in all his time of sharing info.

Well his knowledge of the Rex interview, Roman as OC and the Darby pick say that he is clearly plugged in. None of those things were mentioned anywhere prior to Leroi. Again, if you don't like his opinion or approach you would not be alone. There are lots and lots of people on this board that feel that way. It is actually a little strange that potentially the most plugged in poster that we have could be so polarizing. I am not defending Leroi just stating facts. The fact is he has had really good inside information. Trying to dispute that isn't going to discredit him because he has the scoreboard to point to. If you want to attack his opinions go for it but don't dispute the facts. It doesn't help your case.

Well his knowledge of the Rex interview, Roman as OC and the Darby pick say that he is clearly plugged in. None of those things were mentioned anywhere prior to Leroi. Again, if you don't like his opinion or approach you would not be alone. There are lots and lots of people on this board that feel that way. It is actually a little strange that potentially the most plugged in poster that we have could be so polarizing. I am not defending Leroi just stating facts. The fact is he has had really good inside information. Trying to dispute that isn't going to discredit him because he has the scoreboard to point to. If you want to attack his opinions go for it but don't dispute the facts. It doesn't help your case.

The Rex/Roman thing was being whispered elsewhere. I heard it talked about here in New England on local sports talk radio.

As Beerball mentioned prior, it had even been mentioned in the shout box, right here on this website, before Leroi decided he was going to latch on to it.

As to his record? It's pretty awful. Darby has been his only unique hit, and given Rex Ryan's history, the Darby thing really isn't l that surprising in retrospect.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

The Rex/Roman thing was being whispered elsewhere. I heard it talked about here in New England on local sports talk radio.

As Beerball mentioned prior, it had even been mentioned in the shout box, right here on this website, before Leroi decided he was going to latch on to it.

I follow this site regularly. It is an amazing wealth of information. Not just specifically Bills related too.

Regarding the Rex hire I mentioned to a fellow Bills fan prior to the interview or anything I've read here or heard on radio that we should follow Rex closely.

We had too much talent on defense to not entice him and be a preferred landing spot. He was already linked with Greg Roman at that point.

Regarding Darby I heard prediction of that prior to the pick from people other than Leroi so I don't buy he was the only one to predict that.

Not giving a conclusion on Leroi. Just saying those rumors were not singular to Leroi.

Very insightful posts at times and very direct. Nothing against him and I'm grateful for his contribution to this site. You can take our leave what he says as fact or fiction.

Don't see a need to derail this thread to discuss Leroi.

I'm curious if there's any sources confirming the OP's claim. I haven't found any.

Edited by RichVP

You got that right.

Ignoring him is a fairly simple process, unless he's commissioned a biography to be written by you.

One would think the Bills have given the fanbase enough to complain about to keep us all busy.

Dear God,

Please let TT play next weekend

Amen

CBF

I think he's usually in the Consumer Reports area and PPP. Not sure if he'll see this here.

Edited by Gugny

This thread is ridiculous. Leroi hit on a few things very early on, but basically has been pulling things (some very laughable) out of his ass since. Imo, the Leroi ship has sailed. I definitely give him props for the Darby and Roman call. As for Ryan, everyone and their cousin knew the Bills were keen on him.