Who will be the worst team in the NFL this year?

dpberr

The Deadskins will be hard to beat for the bottom of the trash heap. It does not help that they are clearly the worst team in a pretty tough division. I think the next 4 will be Cleveland, Tampa, Jacksonville, and Tennessee in no particular order.

Skins. The team is a nightmare in all aspects. Bad ownership, coaching, players, management, drama and name. If Snyder truly loved that team, he'd sell it to someone with a clue and cheer them on from the security of his home. He acts like he hates his own team and city. I guess that he's so power hungry that he's blinded by it. He's worse thanAl Davis at his worst because at least Al had championships to back him up.

San Francisco !! Hands down !!

They lost way to many players & have had way to many changes in coaching to do any thing compared to last year. If they do have a winning record it will be amazing !

I would say Jacksonville will be a ton better than them !!

Oh & Washington has a good chance to tie them .

Edited by T master

Browns

If they start out 0-3 there's a chance they aren't favored in any of the final 13 games, except maybe the 49ers game at home week 14. I'm not sure if I remember a team that's started the year with worse skill talent than them outside of expansion teams. They could be a tough team that scraps out 6-7 wins, but a 1-2 or 0-3 start leaves them staring 2-14 or 3-13 in the face.

The Redskins seem like a tire fire, but they've at least got guys like DeSean Jackson and Alfred Morris who can move the ball and put points up.

The Bucs Oline looked pretty bad in the preseason and they are breaking in a rookie QB, but Jameis should be better than McCown/Glennon, they've got guys outside who can make plays and there defense could be ok around McCoy/David.

The 49ers could be bad as well given the attrition they experienced this offseason.

I agree about the Giants. Coughlin should've gone out on top back in 2011. He's going to regret his decision as his legacy in NY will be tarnished between last season and this upcoming 6-10 season.

Not the first time I've heard the Giants being terrible. Crap OL, lots of injuries (Cruz, JPP) and old players. No linebackers, no safeties.

Edited by dpberr

Not the first time I've heard the Giants being terrible. Crap OL, lots of injuries (Cruz, JPP) and old players. No linebackers, no safeties.

But OBJ will save the team and win the Superbowl with a no-handed catch. Hey, its happened before! ;-)