Jets are cutting TJ Graham

If Chan and Fitz stayed another year, we'd still be stuck with .. Chan and Fitz. We took our medicine and we now have a much better HC and a hugely better OC, and, it would appear, at least three QBs better than Fitz.

Horrible pick by the Bills. Trade up lost a draft pick. Terrible route runner (see NE game referenced above), bad hands, speed guy, but then you draft 'quise in 2013. Argh.

If graham zigs instead of zags and Fitz beats NE on the road in '12 the whole franchise could have a different look. Chan and Fitz stay for another year.

And if your aunt had balls, she'd be your uncle.

Or Kirk Cousins, or TY Hilton.... The list is endless.

It's time to let the Cousins thing go. He's pretty atrocious. But yes, TJ Graham will always be the guy they took instead of Russell Wilson or TY Hilton. Just like Maybin is the guy they took instead of Clay Matthews, Brian Cushing or Brian Orakpo.

Good thing

Will always be the guy we took, instead of Russel Wilson. :wallbash:

Good thing Buddy Nix traded up into the 3rd round to steal him :doh: Buddy stated after the draft, "see, I make trades"

Mike Mayock during draft was scrambling to find info on him just after the Bills drafted him. They went to a commercial and when they returned Mayock stated he had him as a 5th round player

Good thing Buddy Nix traded up into the 3rd round to steal him :doh: Buddy stated after the draft, "see, I make trades"

by his own admission, scout emeritus nix wasn't one of those "geniuses" everyone wants running their team.

Edited by Dirtbag

Would rather have had Tom Brady in the 2000 NFL draft instead of Leif Larsen...see how ridiculous you sound?

That's in the past, get over it

That's not really the same thing. Nix was known to like Wilson a lot, and we needed a QB. There is a very good chance he would have selected Wilson if he didn't take a speed WR like Graham, which we also needed.

Would rather have had Tom Brady in the 2000 NFL draft instead of Leif Larsen...see how ridiculous you sound?

That's in the past, get over it

NO - there's a difference between reaching on a guy while skipping the obvious pick.

There were tons of calls to take Wilson before and when Graham was taken. NOT the same thing as Brady.

Same as Whitner over the obvious pick Ngata. Ngata's not some random guy we compared Whitner to - he was the guy everyone was calling for and expecting.

replacement for Goodwin if he goes on IR with his Ribs :lol:

:death:

If graham zigs instead of zags and Fitz beats NE on the road in '12 the whole franchise could have a different look. Chan and Fitz stay for another year.

So the Jets pick him up ?

is that what you are saying?

Somehow that moron Buddy Nix watched the film of Russel Wilson throwing the ball to Graham and the rest is history. Nix was terrible.

Nix took Dareus, Signed M. Williams, resigned, K. Williams, traded for Jerry Hughes. Drafted Manuel, A. Williams. He actually drafted better than Whaley.

Nix took Dareus, Signed M. Williams, resigned, K. Williams, traded for Jerry Hughes. Drafted Manuel, A. Williams. He actually drafted better than Whaley.

That dwarf on the trainer staff could have picke Dareus at number 3 and offered Mario the same blank check whent there were no other bidders. Nix didn't draft Manuel. Nix was done as GM by the time they got Hughes---his "retirement" as GM was announced 2 weeks later.

It's time to let the Cousins thing go. He's pretty atrocious. But yes, TJ Graham will always be the guy they took instead of Russell Wilson or TY Hilton. Just like Maybin is the guy they took instead of Clay Matthews, Brian Cushing or Brian Orakpo.

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda !!

As though drafting Russell Wilson would have suddenly changed the environment where every QB to come in for the past TWENTY YEARS has been destroyed, and would have ended up being the Bills' salvation.

Get real, people.

You need to get real. Seattle had their "QB plan" in place. Wilson came in and scrapped it. He was supposed to be a development project. Instead, he took the starting job away, based solely on his own play.

I don't care how inept a coaching staff is: great players are great players. Which...is why Wilson just got top $. Ask any Chiefs fan: They spent a decade importing coaches, players, and even the GM, from the Patriots, because of the "Patriot Way". They will tell you: it's crap. They stopped doing it, and now? They have a damn good football team. Chiefs fans have told me directly: "There is no Patriot way. The Patriot Way is Tom Brady". "Environment" has nothing to do with it.

If we need another example: Drew Brees was released by the Chargers in favor of Phillip Rivers. In the Top 10 for dumbest football move of all time(I will never forget Rivers giving that playoff game away to the Pats**). The Bills tried to get Brees. If he had come here, are you saying that he would have been overcome by "the environment"? Or better: what was "the environment" for QB in NO, before Brees got there? The legacy of Bobby Hebert? Archie Manning? :lol:

---

Side note: Chiefs fans hope we start Cassle, because they believe we have a scary team, they don't want to see us beat them in the playoffs, and he is a playoff preventing QB(high risk for INTs, low reward). They should know.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Wilson was projected as a 5th rounder by most projections. He was considered too short by a lot of media scouts. I honestly think the Bills were looking at trying to draft him, but expected to be able to get him a bit later in the draft.

Wilson was projected as a 5th rounder by most projections. He was considered too short by a lot of media scouts. I honestly think the Bills were looking at trying to draft him, but expected to be able to get him a bit later in the draft.

Seattle has been kicking asses in the draft for years. Projections? I'd take Seattle's draft board over any clown in the media's.

And, there were many posters here who wanted Russel in the third. I'd take the boards of the draft guys we have here over the media's also.

Edited by OCinBuffalo