Bills' DE Jarius Wynn has an ACL Injury, Out for the Year

I really liked Wynn... a good depth player and it sucks to see his season end.

It's not just the physical part. I imagine it has to be mentally crushing for these guys to be all geared up to be a part of an exciting season and never even get to play until a year from now.

Fudge. Hot fudge and ice cream. This is not good. He was solid depth.

Maybe we can bust out a trade for one of our RB's or WR's. Goodwin for a depth DT? Dixon for a depth DT?

IK is a LB, not a DT. Why do people think he makes the team now?

Fudge. Hot fudge and ice cream. This is not good. He was solid depth.

Maybe we can bust out a trade for one of our RB's or WR's. Goodwin for a depth DT? Dixon for a depth DT?

IK is a LB, not a DT. Why do people think he makes the team now?

he's a DE in this system as was Wynn, who they listed as Mario's backup. They have IK as a backup to Hughes, along with buchanan. Logically I think now one backs up Mario and one backs up Hughes.

I really liked Wynn... a good depth player and it sucks to see his season end.

It's not just the physical part. I imagine it has to be mentally crushing for these guys to be all geared up to be a part of an exciting season and never even get to play until a year from now.

Yeah, I feel so bad for guys when they go down for the year. Especially with all the hype and talk about the Bills D, to miss that would be so hard to accept.

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Rex Ryan: Severe knee injury to Jarius Wynn. Torn ACL

@ChrisBrownBills

DE Jarius Wynn has an ACL injury coming out of game. Likely out for the season. #Bills

good thing we we got IK

so how long is that suspension on Aldon Smith

Yep, paves the way for IK to make the team along with Buchanan.

How has Cedric Reed looked thus far? Anyone notice?

and Larsen

he's a DE in this system as was Wynn, who they listed as Mario's backup. They have IK as a backup to Hughes, along with buchanan. Logically I think now one backs up Mario and one backs up Hughes.

Not sure but I think Mario and Hughes will be two slightly different positions once we unleash the real defense. Could see Carrington backing up the Mario role and Enemkpali behind Hughes.

Not sure but I think Mario and Hughes will be two slightly different positions once we unleash the real defense. Could see Carrington backing up the Mario role and Enemkpali behind Hughes.

could be - carrington is a DT on the depth chart but I agree he could fill in for Wynn

Interesting. Reed was a good college player.

@KevinMassare: With the injury to DE Jarius Wynn, I think a spot could open up for Cedric Reed. I know the staff loves him.

by that video and quick accounts i just read he is a little wild in style. he is all over the place. he doesn't seem to have the control he may need to over power opposition, meaning he may be a little weak.

Edited by Boyst62