Who Has the Most to Prove in Training Camp?

Kuandjo.

I think you might just be correct for once in...well ... forever.

he knows what happened he owned up to it and seemingly worked his butt off, Offseason.

EJ is the far way obvious answer. But Cyrus is my dark horse whom i really think will have an NFL career. and you can bet i will follow the youngster !

Go Bills Underdogs!!

ps i was just kidding about you being right. maybe it was thrice.

Kujo.....easily

A guy pretty much considered a first round pick that dropped to the top of the 2nd....that couldnt even get on the field AT ALL

If this guys comes out and shines in his second year....we should find out where Marrone lives and put a huge bag of burning dog**** on his front porch!

Disregarding the QB position, I'd say Harvin.

Most people might not think of him as someone who has a lot to prove, but could very easily revitalize his career with a stellar season. By showing he healthy, reliable and a non-issue in the locker room, he could quite possibly land a huge deal next offseason. His triple threat of receiving rushing and returning can be very valuable to many teams.

Edit: I miss the TC component. I was referring to season as a whole.

Edited by AlwaysBilleve

Most people might not think of him as someone who has a lot to prove, but could very easily revitalize his career with a stellar season. By showing he healthy, reliable and a non-issue in the locker room, he could quite possibly land a huge deal next offseason. His triple threat of receiving rushing and returning can be very valuable to many teams.

I honestly have no idea how his contract works. I know we can void the next two seasons, but if he has a stellar season are we going to elect to keep him, even at that $10 mil price? Or did we already void it?

I honestly have no idea how his contract works. I know we can void the next two seasons, but if he has a stellar season are we going to elect to keep him, even at that $10 mil price? Or did we already void it?

My understanding is that his contract is too hefty to keep, given the need to lock up other key players (Dareus, Gilmore, Glenn) therefore, if he crushes it for us this year, they will likely restructure before they void his deal. However, if he does produce and believes he can get a good deal,it would be in his best interest to force the void but not restructuring/resigning and seek tol dollar on the open market.

But who the hell knows. I could be totally wrong.

Kujo.....easily

A guy pretty much considered a first round pick that dropped to the top of the 2nd....that couldnt even get on the field AT ALL

If this guys comes out and shines in his second year....we should find out where Marrone lives and put a huge bag of burning dog**** on his front porch!

we ring the doorbell first though, right ?

ding dong ditch

with a flare/flair

Edited by 3rdand12

Harvin.

good call.

Lal really lkes this kid and vice versa. i think Harvin said that is why he came on to the Bills. But Lal gushed over him for the time they worked over at the Jets And when the coaches and players are dialed in..

so many i could pick. Its part of a Bills fan mentality isn't it ?

How about Bryce Brown?

Harvin is going to get it on this year for us. I am already thinking about how to keep him on the Buffalo Bills.

Bryce Brown won't make the season. Too much speculation on his fumbling issues. Harvin has a great opportunity, but the real guy on the clock is manuel. For his sake, I hope he makes it. I don't think he will but would love it if he made dramatic changes in his decision making, and quick release. I'm hopeful it was coaching and lack of O-Line, but Carr in Oakland made hey with nothing.

I'm truly rooting for the guy.

Haha-- yeah, don't short me on my three times!

alright. it was a solid 3!

: )

Aaron Kromer and the entire offensive line. This unit has to open holes for the RBs as well as provide some sort of protection for the QB in order for the Bills to accomplish their goal of the postseason.

would it really be a surprise though?

Kujo.....easily

I think most of the blame is on Kuoandjio himself. He turned 21 in camp last year, and he came into the league thinking he could get by on his talent like he did in college. He found out he was wrong, but kudos to Kujo for taking the bull by the horns and working out during the off-season so he could compete for a starting job this year. He has the tools to be a great RT, and I hope he pans out and starts this year.

Kujo.....easily

I'd argue that we should just do it anyway.

But seriously folks, he would deserve it if Cyrus wins the starting job back. I know that it does fall on the player (see Manziel) but coaching is all about getting players to buy in and developing talent.

Cy had an excellent resume, and the consensus was that he was ready to play. That he wasn't able to see the field could have been on the GM, but all three drafted OL players looking like busts? Some of that has to be on coaching.

The topic really has to be "who has the most to prove besides the QBs?" Without ok QB play it doesn't matter.

Going with that premises there are a lot of good candidates. Kujo seems to make some sense. I guess that I am going to go with some guys that are NFL caliber players that are fighting for roster spots. That means my list is: Bryce Brown, Boobie D (hate that I have to include him), Goodwin, Hogan, Cockerill, Brooks, Meeks and Ladler. Each of these guys will be on an NFL roster this year IMO but only about 1/2 of them will be on the Bills.

The topic really has to be "who has the most to prove besides the QBs?" Without ok QB play it doesn't matter.

Going with that premises there are a lot of good candidates. Kujo seems to make some sense. I guess that I am going to go with some guys that are NFL caliber players that are fighting for roster spots. That means my list is: Bryce Brown, Boobie D (hate that I have to include him), Goodwin, Hogan, Cockerill, Brooks, Meeks and Ladler. Each of these guys will be on an NFL roster this year IMO but only about 1/2 of them will be on the Bills.

Bummer post Man!

excepting bolded.

Shady McCoy. He got paid a handsome sum of money to come to a team that wants him and will give him 25-30 carries a game. He is coming from a team that, seemingly, was tired of his act and did not want him around. Let's see whatcha got, LeSean.

this is also my mindset> we are not wrong to have extremely high expectations of him.

and HE damn well better perform!

not kidding