Who Has the Most to Prove in Training Camp?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kuandjo.

I think you might just be correct for once in...well ... forever.

he knows what happened he owned up to it and seemingly worked his butt off, Offseason.

EJ is the far way obvious answer. But Cyrus is my dark horse whom i really think will have an NFL career. and you can bet i will follow the youngster !

Go Bills Underdogs!!

ps i was just kidding about you being right. maybe it was thrice.

Disregarding the QB position, I'd say Harvin.

Most people might not think of him as someone who has a lot to prove, but could very easily revitalize his career with a stellar season. By showing he healthy, reliable and a non-issue in the locker room, he could quite possibly land a huge deal next offseason. His triple threat of receiving rushing and returning can be very valuable to many teams.

Edit: I miss the TC component. I was referring to season as a whole.

Edited by AlwaysBilleve

Disregarding the QB position, I'd say Harvin.

Most people might not think of him as someone who has a lot to prove, but could very easily revitalize his career with a stellar season. By showing he healthy, reliable and a non-issue in the locker room, he could quite possibly land a huge deal next offseason. His triple threat of receiving rushing and returning can be very valuable to many teams.

Edit: I miss the TC component. I was referring to season as a whole.

I honestly have no idea how his contract works. I know we can void the next two seasons, but if he has a stellar season are we going to elect to keep him, even at that $10 mil price? Or did we already void it?

I honestly have no idea how his contract works. I know we can void the next two seasons, but if he has a stellar season are we going to elect to keep him, even at that $10 mil price? Or did we already void it?

My understanding is that his contract is too hefty to keep, given the need to lock up other key players (Dareus, Gilmore, Glenn) therefore, if he crushes it for us this year, they will likely restructure before they void his deal. However, if he does produce and believes he can get a good deal,it would be in his best interest to force the void but not restructuring/resigning and seek tol dollar on the open market.

But who the hell knows. I could be totally wrong.