Dareus Suspended for Game 1 of 2015 Season

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope he gets it and we don't see a repeat of this. These kids have an opportunity that many can only dream of and it's a shame to see some of them throw it away over nonsense.

i know he didnt write it himself, but hopefully the letter is his sentiment. it would be a big improvement from his initial "i just go out and things happen - not my problem" sentiment.

WEO, TRBJ, Promo. I'd be dying to know if the patfans.com scooped this and are comparing street racing to deflating a football.

Nah, they're Pats fans. They don't know who Dareus is.

They have more important things to talk about, like how Kraft and Goodell are in a conspiracy to sell out Brady. For no reason.

Edited by FireChan

"Spice"
Why do you think it is called ‘spice’?? Dareus was just looking to add a little kick to his food and accidentally grabbed the wrong type of spice from his friend. He had no idea it was a drug or illegal. While driving home, he started to feel a little odd and was ecstatic to find a nice police officer to help him out before anything bad happened.

The NFL should have warned Dareus before that it was illegal to use synthetic marijuana. It's a sting operation!

The NFL hates the Bills.

He's his own worst enemy. When focused on football, he's an unstoppable wrecking machine. He's also a knucklehead. I'm relieved it's only 1 game, but as deflategate has shown us, the League has a fine memory and it will be worse if it happens again. The Brass has to be concerned with him in a contract year. We want him, but he's earned necessary 'clauses' if they can get this extension done.

Bradham last year, Darius this year....these are young guys just growing up. They don't know what it is to be a professional, other than collect the checks and play football. This don't understand their personal behavior also impacts their value as performer in the NFL business. Maybe, with this, Darius price will be a little lower come contract time, but I doubt it. (his agent wrote a nice statement)

Bradham last year, Darius this year....these are young guys just growing up. They don't know what it is to be a professional, other than collect the checks and play football. This don't understand their personal behavior also impacts their value as performer in the NFL business. Maybe, with this, Darius price will be a little lower come contract time, but I doubt it. (his agent wrote a nice statement)

Glad its only one game. Age 18-26 were some really rough years for me, I'm not sure even a big $ contract would have slowed me down. He gets a pass in my book, other than, what kind if idiot smokes synthetic weed?

Glad its only one game. Age 18-26 were some really rough years for me, I'm not sure even a big $ contract would have slowed me down. He gets a pass in my book, other than, what kind if idiot smokes synthetic weed?

its pretty rampant in Tuscaloosa I think - Saban is all over it though I'm sure. :/

God, I'm old... fake weed?

Was there an open container in the car too? Maybe an O'Douls?

To be fair it's not like it was harmless stuff that looked like weed. This is way worse than the real stuff. Edited by NoSaint

Bills 0 & 1 start

If I'm not mistaken, you have us going 0-16 because Tom Brady is going to single-handedly find a way to beat our ass every week for the rest of our lives because he got caught lying and cheating.

But thanks for the update, anyway.

To be fair it's not like it was harmless stuff that looked like weed. This is way worse than the real stuff.

Really is bad stuff. My local vapor shop had a sales rep pitching his new "hemp oil" vapor and I was naive to enough to try it. It turns out it was simply synthetic weed in vapor form. I was completely out of my mind, in a bad way.

Back to DAREUS, one game is a blessing and he should appeal. Who knows.

Really is bad stuff. My local vapor shop had a sales rep pitching his new "hemp oil" vapor and I was naive to enough to try it. It turns out it was simply synthetic weed in vapor form. I was completely out of my mind, in a bad way.

Back to DAREUS, one game is a blessing and he should appeal. Who knows.

i looked it up last year when he got busted. Really scary sh*t. Hope he's done with it. NFL should just stop suspending for real weed so guys aren't messing with this. I assume they do it to get around the tests since it isn't banned. Edited by YoloinOhio