LSJ OL La'el Collins has a meeting scheduled with the Bills

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first NFL hand he shakes post being accused shows how much he means to the Bills, everyone has turned their back on him & we're there. That speaks volumes to me, volumes.

Didn't it say just about every team has contacted him?

Also, someday Rex Ryan could make an amazing college football coach. The man hits the recruiting trail like no one else.

I'm reading the book "Collision Low Crossers" now, and it describes Rex's dogged pursuit of UFA's. AND how several players CAME TO HIM offering to lower their contracts so they could play for him. He is truly a player magnet, but most persuasive with players who already have played for him.

A phone call is much different than a personal visit by his home, reach out and touch someone was a figure of speech.

But you said everyone turned their back on him. How many people have you turned your back on? How many times do you normally pick up the phone and call them?

:oops::wallbash::doh:

But you said everyone turned their back on him. How many people have you turned your back on? How many times do you normally pick up the phone and call them?

:oops::wallbash::doh:

Don't feed the trolls, Mitch

A phone call is much different than a personal visit by his home, reach out and touch someone was a figure of speech.

No doubt the Bills are being more aggressive, but I also think we are becoming a much more desireable place to play nowadays.

Everyone turned their back on him at the draft, we were first there to say we're sorry.

Please, don't feed the trolls, Mitch.

Per Rotoworld

Coach Rex Ryan had dinner with LSU T/G La'El Collins in Baton Rouge, La. on Monday.

Without a first-round pick over the weekend, the Bills could hit a grand slam by signing Collins. He was viewed as a mid-first-round pick -- the Bills would have picked 19th had they not dealt their pick to the Browns -- before Collins got wrapped up in a murder investigation, even though he isn't viewed as a suspect. If this comes down to recruiting, there may not be a better head coach at it than Ryan. Collins is ready to start day one in the NFL at either tackle or guard.

My "source" tells me Collins was seen leaving the restaurant with a briefcase and two large duffle bags and still kicking that poor puppy.

Further sources reporting that the puppy came from a Miami pound, so not to worry.

Only two deers left on the specials menu, but the chef may have another one ground up and in the freezer precisely for an occasion like this one.

:lol::beer:

Only two deers left on the specials menu, but the chef may have another one ground up and in the freezer precisely for an occasion like this one.

Excellent first GUAITF reference - Bravo!