LSJ OL La'el Collins has a meeting scheduled with the Bills

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would imagine we'd have a pretty descent pitch. "We didn't have a first round pick or we would have taken you, yes we could have taken you later but we didn't want to disrespect you and have you just not sign. We hoped all along we'd have a chance to pay you as a first round pick once these other teams passed on you."

This is what we signed Rex for. Go get him, Sexy Rexy!

I would have to think that Rex and the Pegulas, throwing in Whaley, Roman and Kromer could make a pretty good pitch for this kid that they will take care of him. Along with blocking for Shady.

Everyone turned their back on him at the draft, we were first there to say we're sorry.

We turned our back equally with 31 other teams at the draft. After the draft, if reports are true, the back turning stopped. You are splitting heirs if you are saying enryone else's back remain turned after they picked up the phone and called.

He'd play right away for us, if his talent is as advertised. There's a lot of teams about on our level where he wouldn't. We have a good team with a weak OL, and a charismatic coach... We got a good chance, though obviously no guarantee.

Yes...your basically a troll.......

Anyone that doesn't agree with everyone else or go rah thanks a troll ?? I found this story & I'm here looking to see what happens, hoping we sign this guy (and he's clean / clear). So where have I trolled here ?? Wouldn't I have to be negative or against the whole idea ??

We turned our back equally with 31 other teams at the draft. After the draft, if reports are true, the back turning stopped. You are splitting heirs if you are saying enryone else's back remain turned after they picked up the phone and called.

Splitting hairs ? We're physically going to recruit the guy, that shows a much more serious level of interest.

Anyone that doesn't agree with everyone else or go rah thanks a troll ?? I found this story & I'm here looking to see what happens, hoping we sign this guy (and he's clean / clear). So where have I trolled here ?? Wouldn't I have to be negative or against the whole idea ??

Splitting hairs ? We're physically going to recruit the guy, that shows a much more serious level of interest.

To be fair, you're somehow managing to troll your own thread, which is pretty impressive.

You know....this would all be cool if only it were true

You don't think so? I mean I don't believe it is seriously accurate but it sure does feel like it. I think everyone believes the AFC East got a whole lot better so far this off season. Maybe it's all hype. I certainly want collins to come to us over them though.

We got a few of them this year...I think?

Definitely! Not saying we didn't. We had a fantastic off season so far. Gotta admit the AFC East GM's are going big this off season though.

Edited by What a Tuel

I do think we could use the "we knew you'd be unhappy being picked at 50 or below"

He'd play right away for us, if his talent is as advertised. There's a lot of teams about on our level where he wouldn't. We have a good team with a weak OL, and a charismatic coach... We got a good chance, though obviously no guarantee.

also Kromer has had a pro bowler on every OL he's coached. That's a good sales pitch.