LSJ OL La'el Collins has a meeting scheduled with the Bills

Even if he selects another team, it won't be for lack of effort on the Bills. I also love the message boards melting down on all the other teams about why they didn't fly to baton rouge to take him to dinner.

Get on Terry's plane, get this kid away from the national media and into our building. You are our 1st round pick La'el, only one other team could claim that.

Seattle could but who wants to play for a team that pisses away the SB. Oh.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if he selects another team, it won't be for lack of effort on the Bills. I also love the message boards melting down on all the other teams about why they didn't fly to baton rouge to take him to dinner.

Ha ha, how good of a recruiter would Rex Ryan be in college?!? I was thinking about that earlier today.

Whaley is brilliant, he may get a first round player, without having a first round pick, and without having to pay first round money......Hiring Rex, also seems brilliant from a recruiting standpoint.

Edited by chiefbigtalljoe

Yolo, I took your advice and went to some other boards. It's so funny watching other fans try to convince themselves that the Bills aren't a threat to land him. They have some real gems like, "it's always snowing, etc..." The reality is that outside of McCown and Bulaga. I think that the Bills landed every other guy that they expressed an interest in. At the same time, they lost guys like Spiller (and maybe Spikes) that BEGGED to come back. These aren't your older brother's Bills...

Edited by Kirby Jackson

So I guess "unsanctioned" means without his agents. I have a feeling Collins' agents are flipping out.

It sounds like they do have a sanctioned meeting set up for tomorrow but it's after miami. So he flew down tonight and set up dinner without going through the agent to get in first. Smart.

Yolo, I took you advice and went to some other boards. It's so funny watching other fans try to convince themselves that the Bills aren't a threat to land him. They have some real gems like, "it's always snowing, etc..." The reality is that outside of McCown and Bulaga I think that the Bills landed every other guy that they expressed an interest in. At the same time, they lost guy like Spiller (and maybe Spikes) that BEGGED to come back. These aren't your older brother's Bills...

Didn't we sign every single free agent that came for a visit too?