LSJ OL La'el Collins has a meeting scheduled with the Bills

Seriously, can we not mount a letter-writing campaign to get Rodak fired? I cannot stand him

We'd be better off if we could convince everybody to unfollow him and stop clicking on his garbage.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Rex effect! How is this kid going to sit there and not say hell yes to playing for Rex? That guy has charisma to spare. Then Pegula flies in with the private jet and says get in we are going to Buffalo. Done deal

Look at this pic

#trolldack http://t.co/AtYm6ndey1buffrumblings said his family will want him closer to home. If I'm him, I want to gtfo of baton rouge at this point.

We have Rex the recruiter + a clear path to the top of the depth chart + plenty of southeastern flavor on the roster + NFLN and ESPN don't know how to get to Buffalo = perfect landing spot.

@BrettBuffington: Just talked with #laelcollins who told me "God is good" he left with @buffalobills head coach. Neither saying anything about meeting @WBRZ

Get on Terry's plane, get this kid away from the national media and into our building. You are our 1st round pick La'el, only one other team could claim that.