LSJ OL La'el Collins has a meeting scheduled with the Bills

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With our luck he signs with Buffalo, then a day later we find out that he actually IS a suspect, and also he killed a dozen other people and kicked a puppy.

And partied with Tom Brady at The Derby

Are these tweets real? We get to know what they're eating? Rex is meeting the parents? Lol

No kidding - talk about blow by blow. This is almost as much fun as Mario

With our luck he signs with Buffalo, then a day later we find out that he actually IS a suspect, and also he killed a dozen other people and kicked a puppy.

But seriously, I was hoping they would draft him in the second round.

Whoa! He kicked a puppy?!?!

PASS!

I turned it on, heard them say the Bills were stupid for paying a scouting dept when the espn bpa draft tracker said to take Darby at 50, so they could have just used that.

Turned it off.

I turned their show on for about five minutes today. Those two idiots were blathering on about the Bills not taking a QB and were actually pissed that they didn't take somebody...anybody...in either the 2nd or 3rd round despite the fact that 31 other teams passed on all of the QBs (outside of the big two) until the 4th round. Tyrod Taylor is the team's de facto QB selection, IMO. Schopp's contention leading up to the draft that they should spend all six of their picks on QBs was as asinine as it gets.

My guess is that they are trying to get a commitment tonight. If you have the 1st crack at a guy that 32 teams want you have to try to get it done before anyone else gets a chance.

From your lips...

I hope you're right, Kirby.

@AdamSchefter: Bills HC Rex Ryan passed through Baton Rouge, La., tonight and had an unsanctioned meeting with LSU OL La'el Collins, per @mikerodak and me.

WTH does he mean by unsanctioned

@JeffDarlington: The agent will be upset... That's about it.RT @Luckydragon84: What impact might this have, if any, if indeed the meeting was unsanctioned?