LSJ OL La'el Collins has a meeting scheduled with the Bills

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess we can put this to bed then. Thanks Roadhack.

@mikerodak: Rex might be having dinner with Lael Collins tonight, but I wouldnt expect the Bills to land him.

It was fun while it lasted...

@mikerodak: Rex might be having dinner with Lael Collins tonight, but I wouldnt expect the Bills to land him.

Oh look it's Rodak being negative again. Is there any particular reason why he doesn't expect it other than "how could the Bills ever land a quality player like this?"

Good thing this didn't happen earlier else Brady could have flew his private jet to grab Collins and then had him join the gang for the Derby and the fight.

If I'm Collins ....... Miami, with the hot weather, chicks in thongs and no state taxes sways me.

Edited by Pneumonic

Awesome. That increases our chances dramatically. Can we get Omar Kelly to chime in? I know he has been blabbering something about this but I couldn't understand it.

i thought I was done with Omar after #claywatch. Now I have to see him blab on and on about Jay Ajayi. Edited by YoloinOhio

That would really break his little Pats* fan heart if he were wrong, wouldn't it?

I wonder if Rex is gonna say, "Now let's go eat some goddamn dessert!"

I just hope he doesn't say something stupid like, "with you on board, we could kill this division."

[Too soon?] :bag:0:)