LSJ OL La'el Collins has a meeting scheduled with the Bills

Pay him more than Jameis's deal. If we sign him what a major win, it's not likely he's even available at 19 before this all happened. Signing him (and having him cleared) would be like we traded nothing for Sammy.

There's a maximum schedule of payments allowed because of him coming in as a UDFA, so he has to wait to be paid. Rex is a great salesman, that'll give us a chance.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha could you imagine how underwhelming a visit from Doug Marrone would have been.

He would have brought bologna and a Saint Doug rookie card to document he was actually him.

They need to pull out the heavy ammunition and bring Collins out to the Pegula yaht like they did Percy.......

Start talking about being part of a family......all that kind of crap......

I heard Pegula and Percy where hugging so much that their man cards should have been rovoked immediately

With our luck he signs with Buffalo, then a day later we find out that he actually IS a suspect, and also he killed a dozen other people and kicked a puppy.

But seriously, I was hoping they would draft him in the second round.

Edited by sodbuster

They need to pull out the heavy ammunition and bring Collins out to the Pegula yaht like they did Percy.......

Start talking about being part of a family......all that kind of crap......

I heard Pegula and Percy where hugging so much that their man cards should have been rovoked immediately

I heard they stared into each others eyes and began to weep.

@RapSheet: Rex Ryan is having dinner with LaEl Collins now, an unsanctioned meeting, as @DellengerAdv said. Tune in to @BrettBuffington for details

@BrettBuffington: #BREAKING were told by people coming out of the restaurant meeting started about 45mins ago. @buffalobills #laelcollins

@BrettBuffington: Told #RexRyan #laelcollins are having a lobster appetizer Ruffino's Italian Restaurant serves to VIPs. @WBRZ http://t.co/lN5kfZGhmW

@BrettBuffington: I'm told by a source, #RexRyan #laelcollins haven't ordered yet. Waiting on more of the the Collins family to arrive. @buffalobills @WBRZ