Bills waive Jonte Green

Making room for Philip Rivers

That's what I don't get - why didn't they trade Green for a 1st round pick that we can package up for Rivers?!?

In over their heads / asleep at the wheel...

The kid probably gave his life to the game, and rose to a place in his profession (he got a sniff at the big show) that puts the rest of us to shame.

And so as he leaves, he clicks the local boards and reads the lame comments you little dicks have spewed. It's amazing how small you are.

The kid probably gave his life to the game, and rose to a place in his profession (he got a sniff at the big show) that puts the rest of us to shame.

And so as he leaves, he clicks the local boards and reads the lame comments you little dicks have spewed. It's amazing how small you are.

Who's the small one. The jackasses who post about a player we didn't know we had leaving, or the jackass who cares what the jackasses on a message board are saying?

I have worked my ass off for 15 mini Bills logos. I have finally attained the distinction of being a well respected member of this community with both sarcastic and intelligent posts throughout my tenure here at TBD.

Now you come in and call me and my friends little dicks....spewing dicks as a matter of fact.

You will need to do a little background research before making these wild assumptions re. the TBD community.

Everyone in this thread knows Jonte has a degree in Management from New Mexico State. He will do fine in the real world and earn a sweet coin. He may be picked up again on wafers. Until then, I know his college degree will serve him well (which is more than TRBJ can say because all he has is 14 credits toward his Associates Degree in dog grooming). Jonte will do fine.

I have worked my ass off for 15 mini Bills logos. I have finally attained the distinction of being a well respected member of this community with both sarcastic and intelligent posts throughout my tenure here at TBD.

Now you come in and call me and my friends little dicks....spewing dicks as a matter of fact.

You will need to do a little background research before making these wild assumptions re. the TBD community.

Everyone in this thread knows Jonte has a degree in Management from New Mexico State. He will do fine in the real world and earn a sweet coin. He may be picked up again on wafers. Until then, I know his college degree will serve him well (which is more than TRBJ can say because all he has is 14 credits toward his Associates Degree in dog grooming). Jonte will do fine.

Exactly! Although Fergy really only has five legit Bills logos, (the rest were donated by other users, and three were given to him by Beerball to get him to quit whining) that's still two more Bills logos than you.

Now we all know Jonte was a fan favorite, and brought atleast two more wins a season. But how would he do in Rex's system. Fergy has watched about seven hours of Jonte's film from Youtube, Myself, only four, I have a busy work schedule, don't have time to waste on ridiculous petty things. We both realized that he just wasn't a good fit for the team, not to mention, he's probably a locker room cancer at this point.

I didn't know he could be picked up on wafers. Let alone that it had happened previously. Learn something new everyday on TDB. :flirt: