Voluntary Workouts - April 6!

KDIGGZ

It’s about that time! Players return to One Bills Drive for voluntary workouts on April 6. [http://bufbills.co/JsKJxY ]

CBHOzzLUIAECN84.jpg

The Bills players will finally meet with Buffalo’s new coaching staff on Monday April 6th. That’s when the team’s voluntary offseason conditioning program commences. Having a new coaching staff affords Rex Ryan the opportunity to start his team’s voluntary offseason conditioning program earlier than other NFL clubs who did not have a coaching change. He will also have the opportunity to hold an additional voluntary veteran minicamp as a new coach with the Bills.

The voluntary offseason conditioning program will run four days a week. We’ll have full coverage of Monday’s voluntary report day here at One Bills Drive on Buffalobills.com to let you know who is on hand. Select players will be available for comment at 12 pm with Rex Ryan addressing the media at 1 pm on Monday.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is going to be the longest offseason ever. the draft has been my superbowl for the last 3 or 4 years, and this year we have no first-rounder. f*ck me.

maybe they will trade up into the 1st #staywoke #traderdoug Edited by YoloinOhio

• 2 weeks later...

this is going to be the longest offseason ever. the draft has been my superbowl for the last 3 or 4 years, and this year we have no first-rounder. f*ck me.

This FA period has been my superbowl for me this season.

Rounds 2 and 3 will be icing on the cake

CBF

is it just me or does rodak look like the kid from "we're the millers" that sang waterfalls

lmaooo

Ha! However, in all seriousness, could this be the plan to introduce McCoy, Harvin, Clay, etc?

they already intro mccoy and Clay. Only Harvin hadn't done a presser.

My wife asked why I was so cranked up today. I told about the voluntary workouts, new coach- early team activity opportunity. She says "so a bunch of players are coming in to lift weights and this motivates you to be online and listened to your radio app all day." She then reminded me of all the times I told her the team was on its way to great things and to then have the Bills crush our hearts and hopes. I then assured her this year was different. It is isn't it?

Edited by Green Lightning

My wife asked why I was so cranked up today. I told about the voluntary workouts, new coach- early team activity opportunity. She says "so a bunch of players are coming in to lift weights and this motivates you to be online and listened to your radio app all day." She then reminded me of all the times I told her the team was on its way to great things and to then have the Bills crush our hearts and hopes. I then assured her this year was different. It is isn't it?

Two words - the pegulas. Those two words in and of themselves qualify this year as different.

Rinse, wash, repeat! That's what it's been the past 15 years, but this year has to be different. I mean come on, Sammy is on the bike!

Just tell her

Somewhere out there the new bills owner is digging a new oil well with his trusty shovel because he wants to sign another star player.......Kim Pegula sits in the shade drinking lemonade and wipes the sweat from Terry's brow when appropriate........and both of them are throwin up gang signs "we can do whatever we want.....WHATEVER WE WANT"

Edited by John from Hemet

.......Kim Pegula sits in the shade drinking lemonade and wipes the sweat from Terry's brown when appropriate........

:unsure:

Debbie Downer?

Just tell her

Somewhere out there the new bills owner is digging a new oil well with his trusty shovel because he wants to sign another star player.......Kim Pegula sits in the shade drinking lemonade and wipes the sweat from Terry's brow when appropriate........and both of them are throwin up gang signs "we can do whatever we want.....WHATEVER WE WANT"

:lol: Gotta look up an East Coast Fracker gang sign.

Debbie Downer?

Umm, given the track record, I think she has a stronger argument. Nonetheless, I persevere!

to be fair, its kind of a silly day to be worked up for....