Harvin signs w/ Bills: 3 yr / $24M (voids to 1 yr / $6M)

No I bet they are referencing the article from Niners Nation that said Harvin was in play from 12 hours ago...type in Harvin 49ers and check the article times

I see the article but she just tweeted 20 min ago that the 49ers were still in talks with him

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's used the words "could be in play" which seems to be taken directly from the headline.

that would be a pretty misleading tweet then if that's the case. I can't believe someone in the media would do that but I've been surprised before

Schefter tweeted that the Bills and Harvin "reached agreement", not signed--- however, all his tweets regarding FA signings use some variation of the phrase "reached agreement".

Crazier things have happened. It ain't over 'till it's over...

Not sure what to wish for, but I guess I want him to sign the stinking contract already. I like weapons, especially ones who show up and play.

Told you it was likely referencing the report from 12 hours ago

possibly...i think that is pretty irresponsible of that reporter if that is the case. it was being re-tweeted all around as fact. thanks for the info :thumbsup:

that's fine we are looking pretty stupid with Clay and Harvin. I don't want to be the Cleveland Browns where players come to us to try and get better offers elsewhere

No ones looking stupid and if you are that invested in bills prude Id take a deep breathe- it'll be ok. Players visit teams and get multiple offers and teams bring in guys and don't offer and lots of terrible reporting of each happens. It's like every tweet is either an insult to the bills or the bills demonstrating ineptitude to you- enjoy it some!

Harvin a bill no matter what, language on both sides state so...read pft article

Until signed it only means so much but it's nice to hear.

Great Signing. Now find a QB!!!

Imo

It looks like we are building a team where it doesn't matter who the QB is. We're going to run it down the opposing team's throat, then we'll dump it off to great receivers when they stack the line. Even EJ can dump it off to an open Sammy. We're certainly not gong to rely on passing to win games though. It could work, it has in Seattle.

Next Clay, spikes, and a Gaurd. Best off-season ever? In position for BPA in draft

yes please. this would complete my fantasy. and Kate Upton. I have heard she is hot.

So LG Clay Spikes Upton.

Thats a christmas miracle to me.

Harvin weirds me out abit