LAMP: When I'm Wrong, I Say I'm Wrong.

realtruelove

Recent developments surrounding the Bills organization and several long discussions with my close advisors, I have decided to retract my previous declaration that I am no longer a Bills Fan. It feels great to be back in the fold and the resignation of Doug Marrone has given me new faith that the Bills truly are now headed in the right direction. I know many of you will flame this post and make fun of me, but for those who really know me as a person understand that my passion regarding being a Bills fan makes me crazy sometimes and after the Raiders game, I had reached the end of my rope. GO BILLS

Edited by realtruelove

Recent developments surrounding the Bills organization and several long discussions with my close advisors, I have decided to retract my previous declaration that I am no longer a Bills Fan. It feels great to be back in the fold and the resignation of Doug Marrone has given me new faith that the Bills truly are now headed in the right direction. I know many of you will flame this post and make fun of me, but for those who really know me as a person understand that my passion regarding being a Bills fan has makes me crazy sometimes and after the Raiders game, I had reached the end of my rope. GO BILLS

So what if you drank too much. You get a free pass....

it's in your blood, you can never really quit - no matter on bad it gets. Welcome back! Go Bills - "just once before I die"

A BUFFALONIAN GOES TO HELL

A Buffalonian dies and is sent to Hell. He had been a wicked, horrible man his entire life. The devil puts him to work breaking up rocks with a sledge hammer. To make it worse, he cranks up the temperature and the humidity.

After a couple of days, the devil checks in on his victim to see if he is suffering adequately. The devil is aghast as the man is happily swinging his hammer and whistling a happy tune. The devil walks up to him and says, "I don't understand this. I've turned the heat way up, it's humid, you're crushing rocks; why are you so happy?"

The Buffalonian, with a big smile, looks at the devil and replies, "This is great! It reminds me of August in Buffalo. Hot, humid, plus I always loved demolishing old buildings! This is fantastic!"

The devil, extremely perplexed, walks away to ponder the man's remarks. Then he decides to drop the temperature, send down a driving rain and torrential wind. Soon, Hell is a wet, muddy mess. Walking in mud up to his knees with rain blowing into his eyes, the Buffalonian is happily slogging through the mud pushing a wheelbarrow full of crushed rocks. Again, the devil asks how he can be happy in such conditions.

The man replies, "This is great! Just like April in Buffalo. It reminds me of the eternal hope around draft season and the start of OTAs!"

The devil is now completely baffled but more determined to make the Buffalonian suffer. He makes the temperature plummet. Suddenly Hell is blanketed in snow and ice. Confident that this will surely make the man unhappy, the devil checks in on him. He is again aghast at what he sees. The Buffalonian is dancing, singing, and twirling his sledgehammer as he cavorts in glee.

"How can you be so happy? Don't you know its 40 below zero?" screams the devil. Jumping up and down, the man yells, "Hell's frozen over!! This means the Bills won the Super Bowl!"

Recent developments surrounding the Bills organization and several long discussions with my close advisors, I have decided to retract my previous declaration that I am no longer a Bills Fan. It feels great to be back in the fold and the resignation of Doug Marrone has given me new faith that the Bills truly are now headed in the right direction. I know many of you will flame this post and make fun of me, but for those who really know me as a person understand that my passion regarding being a Bills fan makes me crazy sometimes and after the Raiders game, I had reached the end of my rope. GO BILLS

What happens when your advisors and you don't like the new hire?

I say that every single poster should block this guy. He doesn't deserve his voice to be heard. Who is with me?!?

"Yeah, we tease him a lot

Welcome back, welcome back

'Cause we got him on the spot

Welcome back, welcome back

Yeah, we tease him a lot cause we got him on the spot

Welcome back..."

I say that every single poster should block this guy. He doesn't deserve his voice to be heard. Who is with me?!?

Nope... Let bygones be bygones... We are no position to play douchebag hardazz. Even if we were, it would be wrong.

Absolutely I'm blocking. Let's review: he starts as a bandwagon jumper, follows with posting a LAMP, then tells us about his long talks with his "advisors". Enough said.

Why does either quitting or coming back warrant an announcement? Just do what you have to do and realize it doesn't effect or matter to anyone but yourself. You post this as if everyone should remember that you left after the Raiders game.

I'm in. I think he's an idiot. Part of being an adult is not letting your emotions get the best of you. Sure I was pissed when we lost to the raiders but it's a game and I let it go

The hell with you. You left, your "loyalty" as a Bills fan is a crock of ****

We don't need "fans" like you.

Thanks guys for flaming me or making me feel welcome to be back. I missed it all. Many of you here have pointed out that it's childish to take the losses so seriously and you're absolutely right about that. I'm actually a pretty nice guy if you give me another chance.

Thanks guys for flaming me or making me feel welcome to be back. I missed it all. Many of you here have pointed out that it's childish to take the losses so seriously and you're absolutely right about that. I'm actually a pretty nice guy if you give me another chance.

We'll give you another chance, but first you must endure the grueling and disgusting Bills fan initiation. You must watch the Raiders game over and over for 72 hours, and then get kicked in the nuts by Tom Brady.

I vouch for this guy. He goes by many names, realtruelove, Real T, T Love, Papa T Love. Sometimes he lets his passion get the best of him, but he always comes around in the end. Don't bail on him, because T LOVE EVERYBODY.

I have been there. I am glad you and your advisors have come back. And I am particularly proud that you came back because Saint Doug has left the building. We've got a lot of talent on this squad.

We need a coach who would not allow the team to lose that Oakland game. Our former coach said it was all on him then threw everybody on the team on the floor. Can anybody see Bill Cowher losing such a game? No.

Doug acted tough but he was a finger-pointing cowardly money grabber.

Welcome back my brother.

We'll give you another chance, but first you must endure the grueling and disgusting Bills fan initiation. You must watch the Raiders game over and over for 72 hours, and then get kicked in the nuts by Tom Brady.

And read every Kellyto83 post from when he started on TSW!