Seeing Palmer Throw the ball on bb.com....

Uh... looking at footwork, play action, and the way he delivers the ball..... Good thing there is no 'Open Competition' for EJ lol. I will LMAO if he comes in and tears the Lions a new one and looks better than anyone we have had in awhile.

That said watch his Presser, this kid is going to be a coach someday.

Uh... looking at footwork, play action, and the way he delivers the ball..... Good thing there is no 'Open Competition' for EJ lol. I will LMAO if he comes in and tears the Lions a new one and looks better than anyone we have had in awhile.

That said watch his Presser, this kid is going to be a coach someday.

I am LMAO that you think you will LYAO...

I think it was really nice of the Bears to donate this guy to the Bills.

a little suspicious, don't you think? i bet he's a spy planted onto this team to relay vital information from one bills drive back to chicago. more i think about it, i bet this guy has an alias right here, on TBD, and he has begun to plant seeds of doubt into this fan base...good lord, we're dooooooooomed! Edited by swnybillsfan

Well lets give EJ that same opportunity? Eli Manning SUCKED his first year

In his second season Eli started 16 games and the Giants won the NFC east. If EJ starts 16 games in 2014 and the Bills win the AFC east, everyone who posts on this board will be happy to continue on with the "EJ project"

In his second season Eli started 16 games and the Giants won the NFC east. If EJ starts 16 games in 2014 and the Bills win the AFC east, everyone who posts on this board will be happy to continue on with the "EJ project"

Would you call it a project at that point?

though not for an nfl team, he already is and im sure a highly paid one to be working the camps he does.

The man has an interesting history.

I don't think him competing for the back up postion really tells the story here.

I laughed when i heard marrone acted like he did not know anything about him,

kinda.