Decide Mrags fate on TBD

mrags

Decide Mrags fate  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Does Mrags deserve to stay? You be the judge

• No. He's an idiot and provides nothing to TBD
    • Yes. Keep him. He is a part of this site and is generally liked.

I didn't get a poll. Was it squares or circles? I got my number two pencil ready.

Is this one of those tricky tests where there is more than one correct answer?

Are we grading on a curve?

I actually enjoy seeing some people riled up. I vote stay

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know who you are but hate whiners and attention whores. Bye.

hope you voted then.

Oh... And who are you? I've never seen you here. Your account is as old as your Avatar, or DCTom.

Edited by mrags

That's right folks. Due to some of the posters here on this site. It has brought to my attention that I am an idiot and my opinion is 100% false all the time. I apparently have no place here on TBD. So here's your once in a lifetime chance to take advantage of the first ever vote on TBD for someone's fate. If I get more than 50% of the votes requesting me to leave, I'll gladly never post again. And if I have over 59% of votes suggesting I stay, I won't ask anything of the others that say I provide nothing.

How's that for a bet??? You know who you are.

Have at it folks. Can't wait to see how this plays out.

You need a third choice:

Yes. He's an idiot, so he fits right in here with evvybody else B-)

Edit: I see this viewpoint has already been expressed by several others

I do think the whole concept is a bit attention-seeking "I bet you think this song is about you, don't you don't you?"

Edited by Hopeful

I voted to keep you around. I am just wondering if we can nominate other posters for the same fate?

something tells me this is possible but very unfair to others. Gugny would have been gone years ago.

Mrags...get your ass back on Simpsons. Stay.

i accidentally logged in the other day. Forgot I don't play anymore and was trying to log into Clash of Clans.

You need a third choice:

i thought about that. But I'm so stupid I didn't know how to add a 3rd option.

I'd not advise smacking Mragtreestump. I don't think he hits softly.

No, no, Cow-man, Dibs was saying he DON'T wanna smack Rags in the mouth 'cuz he likes people he disagrees with (as opposed to people he agrees with but thinks are jerks. Them he wantsta smack.

I voted to keep you around. I am just wondering if we can nominate other posters for the same fate?

I come and go as I please, Janet said, And ask no leave of thee -Ballad of Tam Lin

You need a third choice:

Edit: I see this viewpoint has already been expressed by several others

I do think the whole concept is a bit attention-seeking "I bet you think this song is about you, don't you don't you?"

no. I'm being absolutely serious. I was told in a thread that people don't like me because of my attitude. I'd really like to know if that's true. At the same time, if I really am looked at that way, I'm not wanted here so I will gladly leave. Please vote whichever way you like. You think I'm an attention seeking whore? Then maybe you should vote I go.

Congrats man! :thumbsup:

TY.

no. I'm being absolutely serious. I was told in a thread that people don't like me because of my attitude. I'd really like to know if that's true. At the same time, if I really am looked at that way, I'm not wanted here so I will gladly leave. Please vote whichever way you like. You think I'm an attention seeking whore? Then maybe you should vote I go.

What? What are you, a teenage girl? Who gives a **** if some people like you and some people don't? Why would you even care?

Hell, nobody likes me because of my attitude, I'm emphatically not wanted here, and I'm about six times the attention whore than you can possibly be. So what?

What? What are you, a teenage girl? Who gives a **** if some people like you and some people don't? Why would you even care?

Hell, nobody likes me because of my attitude, I'm emphatically not wanted here, and I'm about six times the attention whore than you can possibly be. So what?

grats on this. I don't care.

being married for less than 2 months

Why are you wasting the honeymoon period phase here, then? You only have about 4 more months before the **** hits the fan. Use them wisely. Then again, I hope for your sake you are better at this than I was, and you fall into the other 50%. Congrats (really).

Oh, and poll schmoll. Do as you see fit. I don't think I have any objections to you staying even if more than 41% try to cast you off the island, or was it 51%, but then again I'm anonymous fingers on a keyboard, what does my opinion really mean in this context, anyway?

thats funny. I want them to fail sometimes just to **** everyone up who overrates Bills players.

Oh and if you were wondering why people are always so hostile towards you, its because of this.

You didn't have to blatantly say it for people to get the vibe that you are just hoping/wishing for players you dislike to fail so that you can say you are right.

Because if you are wrong, the player is not overrated, and you are "wanting them to fail" so that you can be right. Which is downright sad for a Bills fan to be doing.

If you are complaining about the above observation I made about why fellow posters/bills fans are hostile towards you, then never mind. All I was trying to say was to try not putting being right ahead of being a fan to the degree that you stated above. I don't "hate" you, I don't wish you were gone, or would stop posting, or any of the other nonsense you stated.

Consider it withdrawn if this is the result of criticism.

Edited by What a Tuel

If you are complaining about the above observation I made about why fellow posters/bills fans are hostile towards you, then never mind. All I was trying to say was to try not putting being right ahead of being a fan to the degree that you stated above. I don't "hate" you, I don't wish you were gone, or would stop posting, or any of the other nonsense you stated.

Consider it withdrawn if this is the result of criticism.

for somebody who talks as much as you do, you don't deserve to renig.

kinda a LAMP post and poll but hey you got the vote to stay so far and WAT is just what he says he is, if you started it over him...... hey wait can I change my vote?

I kid. stay fellow Bills fan.

I voted to stay.

Don't you think you're being a bit dramatic in making this thread/poll? People on this board get attacked all the time.

Besides, I love to read your reports from training camp and while I don't agree with all your comments on the Bills, I think you are entitled to your own opinion.

However, I understand your reasoning on why you might want to leave this board. I think it's the same reason why ajzepp has disappeared.

Now start the same poll for me. I'm curious if even one person wants me here.

That one person seems to be you...

Though you do bring high entertainment value so I will also vote to keep you in the asylum... Now you have two votes.

That one person seems to be you...

Though you do bring high entertainment value so I will also vote to keep you in the asylum... Now you have two votes.

I tried to create a poll for Tom but received this automated message: "Thank you for your interest in creating a poll - we regret to inform you the subject matter of your topic would generate excessive data and traffic which might cause our server to crash. Please consider a less controversial topic such as CJ Spiller or EJ's knees"

Will you still make pulled pork at the opener .... and bring the blonde?

These are important campaign issues, my friend.

pulled pork? yes... The blonde??? No.

Regardless if I stay here or leave I will still be a staple at Hammers every week that I tailgate. I will always be at the TBD opener tailgate party.

I can't believe this poll has you at 75%.... I thought I would be one of the few that wanted you to stick around- lol

Why don't we put this to a vote for every user...

i was hoping this would be a thing of the future. I'm a trailblazer.

I tried to create a poll for Tom but received this automated message: "Thank you for your interest in creating a poll - we regret to inform you the subject matter of your topic would generate excessive data and traffic which might cause our server to crash. Please consider a less controversial topic such as CJ Spiller or EJ's knees"

CJ Spiller? That one is still controversial now!