Decide Mrags fate on TBD

mrags

Decide Mrags fate  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Does Mrags deserve to stay? You be the judge

• No. He's an idiot and provides nothing to TBD
    • Yes. Keep him. He is a part of this site and is generally liked.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread sorta reminds me...remember when that former poster SelmonSmith started a thread asking for advice on how to be a better board contributor? Man, did he get roasted in a major way. Haha. Poor kid.

Jauronimo was the one who finally did Selmon in.

Truly a sad story.

This thread sorta reminds me...remember when that former poster SelmonSmith started a thread asking for advice on how to be a better board contributor? Man, did he get roasted in a major way. Haha. Poor kid.

I had forgotten that saga...

Jauronimo was the one who finally did Selmon in.

Truly a sad story.

What?? You were the one who was psyching him out about his science test even AFTER he had already taken a very difficult math test that morning.

I believe you told him "Oh man, I always bomb afternoon science tests after I take really hard math tests".

where the hell was I when this thing went down?

Has anyone checked? This kid probably killed himself.

Some great posts in that one there. Even JW got into it. And where the hell has apuszczalowski been?

Good question, and whatever happened to Juror # 8?

That one truly intrigues me.

He knocked up some woman who refused to do the honorable thing and have a licensed Dr. crush the fetus' tiny head with forceps and that got him in all kinds of trouble with his main squeeze and then I assume she took most of his stuff and his TBD login with it.

Edited by Jauronimo

Will you still make pulled pork at the opener .... and bring the blonde?

These are important campaign issues, my friend.

That was Country Cletus, but I am an idiot, so what do I know?

Selmon Smith was just one of a few of that type, probably all the same person. Selmon Smith was derived from two of the supposed persons favorite players. He loved movies and would review them in threads he would create. The best was the Smurf movie.

I do not know if he was as bad as Marcel Dareus Power. That guy caused a lot of grief and is the reason YouTube will not embed in the shoutbox. But, I am an idiot, so what do I know?

Edited by jboyst62

He knocked up some woman who refused to do the honorable thing and have a licensed Dr. crush the fetus' tiny head with forceps and that got him in all kinds of trouble with his main squeeze and then I assume she took most of his stuff and his TBD login with it.

I'm still sticking with the "he's in jail awaiting trial for murder," theory.

That was Country Cletus, but I am an idiot, so what do I know?

Selmon Smith was just one of a few of that type, probably all the same person. Selmon Smith was derived from two of the supposed persons favorite players. He loved movies and would review them in threads he would create. The best was the Smurf movie.

I do not know if he was as bad as Marcel Dareus Power. That guy caused a lot of grief and is the reason YouTube will not embed in the shoutbox. But, I am an idiot, so what do I know?

No ... Country Cletus brought those hamburgers that stuck all over the grill; had an attractive girl, but she wasn't blonde, that I can remember.

Mrags had the pulled pork and the knockout blonde who was just part of his crowd.

I don't think you were confused because of being an idiot. I think you just spent too much time in that port-a-potty with Beerball. Before that day, I'd never seen two guys spend over an hour in one of those things together.

That one truly intrigues me.

Knowing what I knew about him combined with what Chef Jim knew I then went to all the counties around Baltimore and searched for criteria fitting crimes and death notices for Juror #8. There were no matching criteria. We actually knew a lot about him; age - roughly, black dude, attorney, etc. There had been no suicides by black men in that area, nor murders of black men of his criteria. There had been no reports of men killing their wife; he was an attorney, it'd have made news.

Still, we both tend to believe he offed himself. But, Jim is and idiot, so what do I know?

No ... Country Cletus brought those hamburgers that stuck all over the grill; had an attractive girl, but she wasn't blonde, that I can remember.

Mrags had the pulled pork and the knockout blonde who was just part of his crowd.

I don't think you were confused because of being an idiot. I think you just spent too much time in that port-a-potty with Beerball. Before that day, I'd never seen two guys spend over an hour in one of those things together.

I thought it was Cletus. I was exhausted from the drive and go-go-go that trip. I'll be more rested next year. Maybe I will find a hot blond this year; I haven't dated a blond in a while.

It took a lot of sweet talking to charm me in to something so romantic. He had candles and flowers in there for me.

Edited by jboyst62

Knowing what I knew about him combined with what Chef Jim knew I then went to all the counties around Baltimore and searched for criteria fitting crimes and death notices for Juror #8. There were no matching criteria. We actually knew a lot about him; age - roughly, black dude, attorney, etc. There had been no suicides by black men in that area, nor murders of black men of his criteria. There had been no reports of men killing their wife; he was an attorney, it'd have made news.

Still, we both tend to believe he offed himself. But, Jim is and idiot, so what do I know?

I thought it was Cletus. I was exhausted from the drive and go-go-go that trip. I'll be more rested next year. Maybe I will find a hot blond this year; I haven't dated a blond in a while.

It took a lot of sweet talking to charm me in to something so romantic. He had candles and flowers in there for me.

He is a charmer, isn't he. I, too, saw the candles. But I resisted.

So...what you're saying is...we got Catfished?

Ok, so which of you is more accurate in your theories?

I will always be at the TBD opener tailgate party.

Many have said the same thing, and many have failed. Out of the 100 or so at the first official Two Bills Drive Annual Home Opener Tailgate (TBDAHOT) less than 10 have attended every one.

Many have said the same thing, and many have failed. Out of the 100 or so at the first official Two Bills Drive Annual Home Opener Tailgate (TBDAHOT) less than 10 have attended every one.

well , I was never at the first one so I can't claim to be at every single one. How about I claim to be at every single one going forward.

Where do we send money to undercover juror#8's plight ?

Did the main girlfriend and knocked up side piece conspire to have him offed ?

Fwiw, I tried PMing him after everything happened and he never replied.

Weird.

I know ajzepp is still around, but Juror#8's disappearance is indeed a mystery.

Weird.

I know ajzepp is still around, but Juror#8's disappearance is indeed a mystery.

The sudden departure of Juror #8 and Kevin Kolb's "slippery mat" accident occurred at roughly the same time, correct?? I think he pulled a Tonya Harding and is currently in hiding.

That time of the month? This is something a menstruating woman would do. :rolleyes:

Brings new meaning to his screen name, eh?

If mrags is actually an overly dramatic menstruating chick, then I vote that she should stay. Heaven knows that this board needs more broads :flirt: , and we would only have to deal with it for one week outta the month.

Considering people on the internet are saying this about you, you are probably of high intelligence and right 100% of the time. I voted for you to stay, just so I can find out.