Decide Mrags fate on TBD

mrags

Decide Mrags fate  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Does Mrags deserve to stay? You be the judge

• No. He's an idiot and provides nothing to TBD
    • Yes. Keep him. He is a part of this site and is generally liked.

That's right folks. Due to some of the posters here on this site. It has brought to my attention that I am an idiot and my opinion is 100% false all the time. I apparently have no place here on TBD. So here's your once in a lifetime chance to take advantage of the first ever vote on TBD for someone's fate. If I get more than 50% of the votes requesting me to leave, I'll gladly never post again. And if I have over 59% of votes suggesting I stay, I won't ask anything of the others that say I provide nothing.

How's that for a bet??? You know who you are.

Have at it folks. Can't wait to see how this plays out.

Edited by mrags

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's right folks. Due to some of the posters here on this site. It has brought to my attention that I am an idiot and my opinion is 100% false all the time. I apparently have no place here on TBD. So here's your once in a lifetime chance to take advantage of the first ever vote on TBD for someone's fate. If I get more than 50% of the votes requesting me to leave, I'll gladly never post again. And if I have over 59% of votes suggesting I stay, I won't ask anything of the others that say I provide nothing.

Stop your whining. If you're an idiot and 100% wrong all the time, you fit in perfectly here.

Friggin' crybaby. :rolleyes:

Depends: Am I on your Ignore list?

and Can I still call you MR. Rags?

havent figured out how to take you off ignore but I have been reading your posts anyway.

And no. You may not.

Well try it again. Here goes.

I am Spartacus! Oh wait, never mind.

mrags, it's a bit self-centered to pull this sort of thing. But stick around - there is an important season coming up.

Why can't people just get along?

nope. This is fun. I'm actually excited to see who the real people are on here.

I'm in one of those kinds of moods today.

There was not a yes stay around but you're still an idiot option among the poll choices. We can't expect that the mods stand alone as idiots around here. We need a few more idiots around so we don't get lonely.

Hang in there... Life would be very boring without a little disagreement from time to time,

Though I think that you perhaps have more than your fair share of being an idiot......and you can hold on to things like a dog with a bone, I don't perceive you being of bad character, so I'm totally happy with you sticking around.

I'd rather be surrounded by people with whom I struggle sometimes to have discourse with than people who might agree with me more but are A-holes that I want to smack in the mouth.

Though I think that you perhaps have more than your fair share of being an idiot......and you can hold on to things like a dog with a bone, I don't perceive you being of bad character, so I'm totally happy with you sticking around.

I'd rather be surrounded by people with whom I struggle sometimes to have discourse with than people who might agree with me more but are A-holes that I want to smack in the mouth.

I'd not advise smacking Mragtreestump. I don't think he hits softly.

I'd not advise smacking Mragtreestump. I don't think he hits softly.

My point was the opposite. He has always come across to me(at least from memory) that he is a decent guy......and not an A-hole that I feel like smacking in the mouth.

Edited by Dibs

My point was the opposite. He has always come across to me(at least from memory) that he is a decent guy......and not an A-hole that I feel like smacking in the mouth.

He's definitely a decent guy. He's almost slightly above decent.

What happens if you get more than 50% but less than 59%?

I guess that means that he will not leave......and he will ask something of the others that say he provides nothing.

We really should try and manipulate this so he gets between 50% and 59% to stay. :devil:

damn typos. Fat fingers again. That's it. I'm not worthy.

That time of the month? This is something a menstruating woman would do. :rolleyes:

being married for less than 2 months and I'm already in her cycle. Damn it.