Check out the Bills' redesigned uniforms!

Tipster19

although they are, for the most part, god awful, the addition of a rapier in the belt of the raiders uniform is one of the coolest ideas for a uniform change i've seen in quite awhile.

I thought the exact same thing. Loved that. Also the chiefs one isn't terrible I guess

Those are hideous. They're too busy.

Also, the v on the Vikings uniform looks a lot like the Texans logo.

Yeah... LoL... What does MV stand for: Motor Vessel? LoL I know, I know what it stands for. That is just dumb, MV.

Green Bay is kinda cool, probably why they showcased it. Chicago is hideous! With that big "B." LoL... Raiders cool and Steelers cool... Yeah, what's up with the Buffalo "Balls." ??

I can't believe someone actually wasted time "designing" that garbage. Ugh.

Check out his facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mr-Design-Junkie/208307940215

He doesn't limit himself to just the NFL or football for that matter.

Up top, he has the phrase: "Creativity...one helluva drug!!!"

In his case, more like meth.

There are some on there I think are MUCH better than the current iteration of the team's uniform, like the Jags, Eagles, Raiders, and Dolphins, but there are others that are REALLY bad, including the Bills. It was weird, cause when I saw the Giants in the first row, the colors and everything really looked like a Bills uniform until I took in the huge NY on the front