Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The humor in this thread has really died off. So, here goes.

Pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel hanging from his zipper. Bartender asks "hey pirate, you know you have a steering wheel hanging from your zipper?" Pirate says "arrrrgh, and its drivin' me nuts."

Shoulda quit after the coffee freezer joke.

Did anyone correct his spelling?

I assume you would have if you knew how to spell it too?

Posting just to be part of this epic thread.

That made me laugh.

I haven't posted since page 18. It's gotten more out of control than I could ever have imagined. Had to skip like pages 30 to 120. Has anyone here read EVERY single post?? Thats just crazy.

I know this response will get losed in this thread but my wife and I were in a bar a few years ago. A guy tells us this joke and when he gets to the punch line he pulls up his sleeve and has a tattoo of a pirate with a wheel in his pants. :blink:

Now that's committment

That made me laugh.

I haven't posted since page 18. It's gotten more out of control than I could ever have imagined. Had to skip like pages 30 to 120. Has anyone here read EVERY single post?? Thats just crazy.

Uhh...No. Of course not. :ph34r:

That made me laugh.

Every. Single. Post.

Lets Go Buffalo!!!!

Been listening to WGR this morning, and it's pretty interesting. They just commented that Bills fans won't care how much he is paid as long as he gets a lot of sex. I mean, I know his fiancee is in town, but was this really necessary. Do you guys really care if he gets a lot of sex?

A top draft pick like Mario is expected to have a lot of sex. His sex were down a bit last year, but that was due to injury. For the kind of money we're talking about, hell yes I demand sex. Lots and lots of sex.

Its noon, Mario is holding out for another lunch.

You know what's weird? Out of all the posters on this board, I look at your avatar and immediately think that's really you. Then I remember it's an avatar. No idea why.

By the way, for all you weirdos who keep checking my profile, I'm not a cute blonde from Virginia who's covered in tattoos and loves Shai Hulud.

Apparently I'm more of an attention whore than Mario Williams.

Please let this deal get done soon. Mario, Dareus, and Kyle W lining up next to each other on the same line is down right scary! Im even content with Kelsay playing the other DE

he may, there is also merriman. there is a de taken in the 2nd that will push that spot as well. that position will need to be replaced in the next few years. Kelsay has a few years left and merriman can barely get out of bed