Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

Calendar check:

Jason La Canfora of NFL Network reported that the free agent defensive end left Buffalo late Tuesday without agreeing to terms with the Bills.

This daylight savings is now wrecking days too?

Makes you wonder where hegets his information. This obviously false, unless Mario flew home, then back to Buffalo in time to have breakfast at the hotel, visit the stadium, and meet his fiancee at the airport.

In that case La Canfora is spot on! :rolleyes:

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it good or bad that they are telling her how to get to Toronto in that clip?

Well, it looked like when she asked if you have to drive around the lake to get to Toronto, Williams seemed to motion like it was just going over a bridge, she said "oh a bridge". She will be in for a surprise when it's a little more than a simple pop over a bridge.

Well, it looked like when she asked if you have to drive around the lake to get to Toronto, Williams seemed to motion like it was just going over a bridge, she said "oh a bridge". She will be in for a surprise when it's a little more than a simple pop over a bridge.

Yup. It's harder to get to Canada now than it is to get back in.

Is it good or bad that they are telling her how to get to Toronto in that clip?

It's definitely a selling point--- it also may be just as simple as having to do with the fact that the Bills play games in Toronto every year.

I'm *ss deep in meetings. I asked my secretary to keep a look out for Mario Williams updates. Instead I caught her watching videos of Mario Lopez on dancing with the stars. Waiting sucks, but at least fanwise, you know you're alive!

Edited by Green Lightning

Calendar check:

Jason La Canfora of NFL Network reported that the free agent defensive end left Buffalo late Tuesday without agreeing to terms with the Bills.

This daylight savings is now wrecking days too?

Wait, so Williams left yesterday and came back today?? Wow, he must be really excited to be here!