Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for cripes sake, the clock changed on Sunday. it took me three minutes to push all my clocks ahead one hour. SDS, what's up with this board. everything's an hour off. ... ;)

jw

oh, anything going on?

Get to work, give us sumfin.

Yeah, the Bills really treated McCargo like crap, trading up into the first round to grab him and all, and then paying him all those crappy dollars for no production.

I meant the fans.

Hope hes not a canes fan. Manning heading to tenn as we speak just left raleigh. Odd ge keeps coming back to duke

Duke's football coach, Dave Cutcliffe, was Peyton's coach at Tennessee. Peyton's been here a lot this offseason, was even on the floor at the Duke-UNC basketball game a few weeks ago.

Duke's football coach, Dave Cutcliffe, was Peyton's coach at Tennessee. Peyton's been here a lot this offseason, was even on the floor at the Duke-UNC basketball game a few weeks ago.

Right. He's been working out/practicing with the Dook FB team under Cutcliffe's supervision, I believe.

I wonder if the bills should put pressure on Williams. It seems like he is stalling to see if another team can give him similar money, so he will wait. If the bills brought in a few more free agents, maybe he would take the bills offer, as he could lose millions of guaranteed money if the bills signed another player or two. This could be the wrong approach, but I thought I would throw the idea out there.

Edited by auburnbillsbacker