Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like they are showing Mario Williams' fiancee around town now. I don't think anything good can come of that.

http://twitter.com/#!/news4buffalo

dude stop They ain't going to take her to the bad parts, plus its highly unlikely they will live in Buffalo. They will pick some Fancy subburb like OP or Clarence and they will sell her on a NY state education for her kids and being a nice place to raise them.

This is the latest report coming out of the NFL station. LaCanfora and Lomabardi both believe that it is going to be a done deal for the Bills.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-free-agency/09000d5d8279402e/Future-for-Williams?module=HP11_content_stream

The interesting thing about that video is that they made it sound like the teams interested in him pretty much had a silent bidding war and Buffalo won. So they get to invite Williams in without interference and its up to them to convince him to sign. if they fail to impress him then its fair game.

I wonder if the bills should put pressure on Williams. It seems like he is stalling to see if another team can give him similar money, so he will wait. If the bills brought in a few more free agents, maybe he would take the bills offer, as he could lose millions of guaranteed money if the bills signed another player or two. This could be the wrong approach, but I thought I would throw the idea out there.

Hell no! Keep your eye on the prize.

Confirmed: I'm having dinner at home tonight.

Just an update on this. I did, in fact, have dinner at home last night. Something with couscous. I asked my wife for $5, she said no. We settled at $2.50. Got skittles. Didn't have to show her around the store.