Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's really hard to hear stuff like what LaCanfora is saying, because (a) where's he getting it from; and (b) if true, then eff Mario and "waiting for other teams to jump in." If the Bills' offer makes him the highest paid defensive player and his fiance can "stomach" living in the area for six months out of the year, then he needs to sign the damn deal.

If Mario tells the Bills to wait, I hope they pull the deal. Really, I do. Not because I don't want Mario in a Bills' uni, but because they need to send a message to other free agents that Buffalo isn't the place to come to set the market for where they "really" want to go.

I wonder if the fervor of the fan base is playing into Mario's favor here. They gotta know that the backlash will be huge if the front office doesn't get him signed.

Funny I thought the same thing, they need to have a live feed of this thread at the round table when they negotiating.

Maybe this is all just a tease for the way we all treated John Mcargo his line mate @ nc state?

Yeah, the Bills really treated McCargo like crap, trading up into the first round to grab him and all, and then paying him all those crappy dollars for no production.