Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I can just see Randy checking his metrics, and breaking character and saying "Damn it, those !@#$s at Two Bills Drive are !@#$ing around again!"

This one was nice, since it was hosted outside his site.

This day (hopefully) will live in infamy on TSW as the day Mario signed AND the day a whole group of computer-challenged guys learned the beauty of the "F5" refresh. :)

Don't forget, *I* broke the news of the F5 shortcut.

I'd love to be an observer in one of these situations once.

I can't figure out what would take so long. Nix makes an offer, Williams either wants to play for Buffalo or he does not. If he does they negotiate contract terms which shouldn't take a large amount of time. If he does not he says no thank you and moves on. Seems like that's how it was for a lot of the other FAs, what's the difference here?

Unless he is waiting for other offers to drive the Bills price higher, or using the Bills offer to drive someone elses offer higher?

Like I said, I'd love to see how one of these situations works from the inside once.

I can't figure out what would take so long. Nix makes an offer, Williams either wants to play for Buffalo or he does not. If he does they negotiate contract terms which shouldn't take a large amount of time. If he does not he says no thank you and moves on. Seems like that's how it was for a lot of the other FAs, what's the difference here?

Unless he is waiting for other offers to drive the Bills price higher, or using the Bills offer to drive someone elses offer higher?

Like I said, I'd love to see how one of these situations works from the inside once.

It's the women. The Bills players & wives have to go convince his fiancee now.

They always delay everything.

Edited by BlueFire

It's the women. The Bills players & wives have to go convince his fiancee now.

They always delay everything.

We all remember what happened with Drury. If he had been single, he would have stayed.

Why doesn't any news station have a chopper with live stream following the williamsmobile around town???? Amateurs.

Cuz im sure Williams would find it reassuring that hes moving to a city full of stalkers.

More like Nix and the entire Bills staff trying to talk Mario out of leaving...or saying the plane is broken, all the cars have flats

Nix showing him pix of his prize beagle

Why doesn't any news station have a chopper with live stream following the williamsmobile around town???? Amateurs.

Feel bad for the chopper pilot that has to pick out which Ford Taurus Williams is in