Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tim Graham: For what it's worth, Mario Williams spotted leaving Buffalo Medical Group office this morning. That would seem to be a physical, folks.

Good news, but I hope they double checked the status of his torn bicep.

Let's go Mario!!!

I work at UNC, so everyone around me is going bananas over the NCAA tournament, bracket talk, etc. I'm like the anti-social kid in the corner, rocking back and forth, listening to WGR on my iPhone, about to break the F5 key on my keyboard.

Thank you for teaching me that F5 is refresh short-cut. This has made things much easier.

I still think there is a great chance we sign him, especially after listening to Kyle. He doesn't at all seem like a guy who wants a big city or big spotlight.

Agree, hearing Kyle's perspective definitely helped, can't blame Mario for wanting to check out the working environment either. Got my fingers crossed.

I always said I wouldnt pray to God about sports but I am thinking I might have to break that rule today...

Been there, done that a few times this morning. And 22 kids dead in Belgium this morning in a bus accident. (Just to put things in perspective.....but STILL I can't help it. Oh please oh please)

Would the Bills arrange to fly him to Chicago? That's like driving your dream girl to her prom date's house after you take her to dinner.

It's a NetJet - the Bills and the Bears probably both have NetJet accounts. It's just like booking a limo.

Tim Graham: For what it's worth, Mario Williams spotted leaving Buffalo Medical Group office this morning. That would seem to be a physical, folks.

You don't get a physical unless the deal's in place and you're ready to sign... right?

Been there, done that a few times this morning. And 22 kids dead in Belgium this morning in a bus accident. (Just to put things in perspective.....but STILL I can't help it. Oh please oh please)

Actually, 22 kids dead in bus accident in Switzerland, 12 of the kids are Belgium, 10 Dutch. The buscompany was belgium and was on a schooltrip to switzerland.

It's a NetJet - the Bills and the Bears probably both have NetJet accounts. It's just like booking a limo.

Most people have their own limos so it is not the same thing. Most people do not have their own private jet. I would guess it is only about 10% of people.

You don't get a physical unless the deal's in place and you're ready to sign... right?

i dont know about that...maybe you have an offer in hand, you get the physical as pre-requsite , then o onto the next place. That way you can tell the next team "look i am all good, Bills docs passed me". New team always has their docs inspect as well, ....in other words i have no earthly clue.

i dont know about that...maybe you have an offer in hand, you get the physical as pre-requsite , then o onto the next place. That way you can tell the next team "look i am all good, Bills docs passed me". New team always has their docs inspect as well, ....in other words i have no earthly clue.

Ha...nor do I...but if I were a team about to spend $100M I wouldn't put much faith in other teams' doctors.