Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1331680672[/url]' post='2404083']

Just walked the dog past Tempo on Delaware, Wannstedt and Super Mario were outside checking out the architecture.

Wanny's gotta have a chubby! It's all his D now with 2 horses in the middle, Barnett, Merrimen and Shep behind them and then the VERY real possibility of Mario at DE!

Hell, I'm adjusting myself!

Haven't seen any mention that Meachem is at that dinner. You would have to think maybe he already told the Bills he is still shopping.

Chris Brown article

"Williams is now having dinner with Nix, Wannstedt, CEO Russ Brandon, head coach Chan Gailey and DT Kyle Williams this evening as the Bills brass put on the full court press to land the prized free agent."

Thought Chan was with Meachem

Haven't seen any mention that Meachem is at that dinner. You would have to think maybe he already told the Bills he is still shopping.

Chris Brown article

"Williams is now having dinner with Nix, Wannstedt, CEO Russ Brandon, head coach Chan Gailey and DT Kyle Williams this evening as the Bills brass put on the full court press to land the prized free agent."

A few people owe the OP an apology....he/she didn't say the BILLS would sign Mario, just that he was coming to town for dinner...and boy did the bandwagon get full of people saying all kinds of sh*t...truthfully, I didn't know how to take it, so I did what the old proverb said to do: Better to keep your mouth shut and people to think you're a fool, than to open your mouth and prove it....so, I stayed silent.

To the OP, well done kind sir and hope vindication is sweet.

Not close, really. Those BILLS were so unbelievably horrible (B2B 2-14 campaigns) and without identity that Kelly's signing was the first moment of real hope in a very long time. Of course we didn't know that we'd drafted 2 HoFers in the previous draft, either.

Williams would be a signal that they FINALLY believe they can take a step but it pales compared to Kelly showing up.

Yes, I remember well Darin. I had season tickets in 84...I saw one victory against the Cowboys. Most of the time I just drank heavily after those games. The following year wasn't any better.

Very funny.

Wanny's gotta have a chubby! It's all his D now with 2 horses in the middle, Barnett, Merrimen and Shep behind them and then the VERY real possibility of Mario at DE!

Yeah, it moved!

Not sure if it's been acknowleged but as per "FLO's"twitter page all the players in town are trying to organize tonite and hook up with "Super Mario" and RM.to try and keep them here.

Edited by JinWPB

Jeff Russo ‏ @JeffRussoWKBW

Eyewitness Sports cameras just got video of Robert Meachem joining #billd officials and Mario Williams for dinner in downtown Buffalo.

Edited by Carey Bender