Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if it's been acknowleged but as per "FLO's"twitter page all the players in town are trying to organize tonite and hook up with "Super Mario" and RM.to try and keep them here.

Shouldn't be hard. Where else has bars open until 4am???

Not sure if it's been acknowleged but as per "FLO's"twitter page all the players in town are trying to organize tonite and hook up with "Super Mario" and RM.to try and keep them here.

To add to that FWIW :

Joe Buscaglia ‏ @JoeB_WGR

"Source tells me there's a growing sentiment amongst current #Bills players that the Mario Williams deal has a good chance of happening"

Just read this on twitter...dont know how original, but I like it

"WMD (williams, Mario, Dareus. Ie Weapons of Mass Destruction"

Worst case scenario, WDW is also an acronym for Window. Hope that isn't the case.

But WDW is also an acronym for Walt Disney World. Oh what a magical place it could be.

Edited by The Wiz

Whatever happens.. I'm really impressed with how Nix and the boys are going after these guys. They are doing whatever they can and hopefully they get it done.

Trying to think positive here.. Thinking positive...Thinking positive...

Yes, I remember well Darin. I had season tickets in 84...I saw one victory against the Cowboys. Most of the time I just drank heavily after those games. The following year wasn't any better.

That Cowboys game was the lone bright moment in 2 entire SEASONS. I still can't believe we won that game. It was nice to have that to lord over all the front running bandwagon Cowboy fans that somehow resided in WNY.

Not sure if this was posted yet:

UPDATE: So it appears that the Buffalo Bills are really, really into this Mario Williams guy. A league source has revealed to Mark Gaughan of the Buffalo News that the club is ready to offer him a deal that will make him the highest-paid defender in the league. Furthermore, the Bills want to complete the deal as soon as possible. Williams is in Buffalo on Tuesday night -- as noted below -- meaning we could have a resolution to this in the near future.

Yes, I remember well Darin. I had season tickets in 84...I saw one victory against the Cowboys. Most of the time I just drank heavily after those games. The following year wasn't any better.

I barely remember but I drank heavily before those games that year.

this guy is just making the next logical step. Consensus among national reporters is: Bills prepared to make Williams the highest paid Def player in the league; Williams would not have visited if basic financial parameters were agreed too.

No new news in this report

Luckily we'll be able to have him signed before they are even allowed to talk to him because of the time difference.

Free agency opens for EVERY team at 4:00PM Eastern. It's not 4:00PM for each separate time zone. Sh*t would hit the fan if teams on the West Coast couldn't sign a team yet but teams on the East Coast could.

Edited by kabnt2005