Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea exactly. And lets be clear. When this deal closes...people are going to vomit at how much money he's going to be making. But hey...the Bills have the cash.

Where is Meachem in this whole thing?

I will vomit with joy (only the third time ever). !@#$ it. SPEND!

Yea exactly. And lets be clear. When this deal closes...people are going to vomit at how much money he's going to be making. But hey...the Bills have the cash.

Where is Meachem in this whole thing?

Still waiting for a cab at the airport

Inside sources have confirmed this. Cannot disclose. Don't ask me because I cannot betray anyone's trust. You heard it here. Just thought this might get you guys excited.

According to Adam Schefter on ESPN, Bills are not even close to being considered by Mario Williams.

he mentioned 10 possible teams. Bills were not on the list

I have to say that I am not very confident that the Bills are going to sign Mario Williams or anybody else that really matters in free agency. I hope that I AM 10000% WRONG! But I have heard talk before and seen other players come and go to Buffalo just to leave and sign with the very next team they visit. So please RW. SHOW THIS ONE THE MONEY and make me a believer of this team again.

According to Adam Schefter on ESPN, Bills are not even close to being considered by Mario Williams.

Did you skip the entire remainder of this 19 page thread or just reply to the first post?

Edited by stevestojan

Apparently you have missed 99% of the posts on this board the past 3 hours. We are front runners for signing Mario Williams. No that is not a typo.