Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

Do you guys remember when Kelly came to town in 1986 and signed? Where would this compare to that day if he signs?

Not close, really. Those BILLS were so unbelievably horrible (B2B 2-14 campaigns) and without identity that Kelly's signing was the first moment of real hope in a very long time. Of course we didn't know that we'd drafted 2 HoFers in the previous draft, either.

Williams would be a signal that they FINALLY believe they can take a step but it pales compared to Kelly showing up.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I love is NFLN shocked and choking on the fact Buffalo is the place he has chosen to go to out of the shoot. Why? As NFLN said when these guys make that first trip right after the start of free agency they aren't going just to visit, its to try and sign a deal.

It`s not their fault if Mario and others don`t sign here. It`s up to the players. I`m sure they offer as much or more for these guys. So if Mario or others don`t start blaming Buddy and others. They will be trying their best. Lets hope things work out. LETS GO BuffalOOOOO.

It`s not their fault if Mario and others don`t sign here. It`s up to the players. I`m sure they offer as much or more for these guys. So if Mario or others don`t start blaming Buddy and others. They will be trying their best. Lets hope things work out. LETS GO BuffalOOOOO.

Im going to say this again, He wouldn't be here if the numbers didn't already match up. You think Nix just got on the phone at exactly 4pm EST and said 'Hey, come see us' and Mario and his agent go 'Sure thing man!'.

I don't want to hear **** about tampering, it goes on all the time, look how fast guys are signing. Nix had an offer on the table and when he met what they wanted, other teams backed off.