Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

:thumbsup:

I'd hook him up with the Bock though.

I am surprised at how good that beer is. They should sell it more than a month out of the year.

Lets hope the bills get him back on a plane tonight and don't risk him staying at a hotel

There have been a ton of hilarious posts today, but that , imo, was by far the funniest

Nix did say paraphrasing "if there's a guy we like we are gonna go out and get em'"

Guess he was being literal.

Pretty good as well.

I have to go play in a dart league now and we are are on page 18.I'm real curious where this will be at when I return.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mario is in Buffalo right now! The NFL channel just showed a twitted picture of Super Mario and Buddy Nix getting off the plane. Oh man, I sure hope that there's a big turn out of players and fans greeting this guy, showing him what Western New York is all about! Go Bills!

The fact that he is in Buffalo is awesome.

Not just that the Bills are trying, but that he made it his first stop.

Now if they sign him, i think we all will go crazy and not know what to do.

It will be like when the hot girl buys you a beer at the bar!!

Williams going to Tempo over on Delaware. Bills booked upstairs room VIP.

Nice. I ate there on Saturday and spread some good karma when I tipped well. It's the small things that make the universe go round...

Well, they couldn't have picked a better day to woo him to come here weather-wise. That said SIGN HIM NOW!!!

Seriously, if in the contract Nix has to act as the man's footstool for a night, we should take him.

That image is chuckle worthy.

If the word SIGNED gets added to the end of this thread, I'm taking a day off of work to get drunk and celebrate.

PLEASE.... SWEET ADOLESCENT JESUS, JUST ONE TIME.

I second that. Break out the Jameson.

Edited by Wayne Cubed