Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

I don't really want the highest defensive player in the league...I'd like a sober one...highest paid would be okay by me though ;) ...also, he says "reportedly", is that referencing his own report? Funny stuff, to be taken lightly, but makes me optimistic none the less.

Nice. I didn't even notice when I copied and pasted it. Maybe the mistake casts aspersion on the source.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully Mario isn't enamored with having #90 since Chris Kelsay has it. Gonna take a lot of money to pry it from his hands. First a 4/$24million contract and then the purchase of #90 by Super Mario. The rich keep getting richer. nana.gif

if kelsay is smart he better make #90 available....before nix does.

No true Buffalo Bills fan WILL EVER forget about Bruce Smith; but, oh the sacking Brady memories hopefully Mario can leave with us!

Nope. Bruce was the Man. "Bad things, Man, bad things." But Mario could be Mario for us, not Bruce but the new thing - "Bad things, Man, bad things."

Don't overlook the importance of Wannastache on that flight. He brings an assload of credibility to the position and dude's got rings.

Agreed. Dave weighs heavy on this one and maybe why we are after him for real. go Wannstache!

460+ posts on a guy that got on a plane and had dinner in buffalo.

I love this crowd.

A little bit more than that but true. Plus, who ever flies in to Buffalo for dinner?

Edited by nucci

If this goes down we will have three pro bowl defensive linemen next year in Dareus, Kyle, and Mario Williams.

Its as close to an instant fix as you can find in the NFL. The reason I think this might be legit is that Ralph is probably saying I have ONE more run at this elusive trophy and I can't take the cash with me so lets win now at all costs.

That was what I was thinking. I'll show em Ralph's not cheap.

Agreed. Dave weighs heavy on this one and maybe why we are after him for real. go Wannstache!

There's a lot to like from Williams' perspective. Playing next to Dareus and KW with Nick Barnett behind him? That, along with about 95 million other "reasons", wouldn't suck.

I haven't seen a thread this hot in a while!

Speaking of which, while watching 'NFL Total Access - Free Agency Frenzy' and hoping to see that Mario has signed with our beloved Bills, it caught my attention what a nice rack Lindsay (Soto) Rhodes has. Kudos, Lins.