Bills sign Nicholas Morrow

Yikes, looking at the replies on Twitter the Philly fans are literally laughing at this signing. All I know is that the LB and secondary were trash for them last year 

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, JMM said:

Yikes, looking at the replies on Twitter the Philly fans are literally laughing at this signing. All I know is that the LB and secondary were trash for them last year 

Everyone is laughing at them for signing Barkley to that ridiculous contract.  So there. 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 4
  • Haha (+1) 12
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 8

1 minute ago, JMM said:

Philly fans have the combined IQ of bread mold so take that for what it’s worth.

He was pretty poor in coverage but a nice run stuffer. Looks like he’s AJ Klein 2.0.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 6

Led the Bears in tackles in 2022 (which probably isn't saying much). PFF had him as a 71.5 in run defense last year (which probably also doesn't mean much). He was a starter in Philly. He won't be that here. Depth behind Bernard, Milano, and Williams. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Was this a need?

Yes, we needed someone to replace Tyrel Dodson. We have Milano and Bernard as our starters and Williams and Spector behind them - but nothing else, as Dodson, Matakevitch, and Klein are all FA's

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Clyde Smith said:

He's definitely not starting.

Yeah, we said that about an old and semi retired AJ Klein fresh off his couch and planning Florida vacations. Yet there he was, doing his best to cover Travis Kelce in the Divisional round in the playoffs. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, mrags said:

Yeah, we said that about an old and semi retired AJ Klein fresh off his couch and planning Florida vacations. Yet there he was, doing his best to cover Travis Kelce in the Divisional round in the playoffs. 

Morrow ran a 4.54 or something like that…

Matakevitch and Klein are both scrubs and glad their both not returning, Dodson is overrated .  This Morrow guy is better then all 3 and gives the Bills some decent depth  who can also play special teams.  I like the signing

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Niagara Dude said:

Matakevitch and Klein are both scrubs and glad they’re both not returning, Dodson is overrated .  This Morrow guy is better than all 3 and gives the Bills some decent depth  who can also play special teams.  I like the signing

Agreed.