Game Thread: Miami at Kansas City - Peacock exclusive

chongli

1 minute ago, RiotAct said:

Holy f***.  So glad Pacheco was out for our regular season matchup with the Chiefs.

Yep. He is a handful. That was a perfect opening drive by the Chiefs. The Dolphins won’t need many reasons to give up tonight. Chiefs just added to it. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

That or they're just not that good. Kc just ran right through them

Yeah, the conditions don’t help Miami, but they folded a month ago. They were exposed after a hot start. Same story as last season. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

I like James Cook overall but I sometimes wish we had a real bulldozer like Pacheco. In cold games late in the season that kind of player wins you games.

I mean we do, but we usually prefer he throws the ball.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Billznut said:

Pacheco will probably go over 120 tonight unless they take him out early to rest him for next week. Which they may. 

Unless he breaks himself

2 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

Dolphins defense looking like they don’t want anything to do with this cold 

When they showed him on the sideline, I thought that their play almost mimics their head coach.

I’ll be interested to see if KC can defend Miami, because Miami’s defenders looked like they were completely unsure out there … no pass rush and nooone anywhere near any receivers. 

The Peacock picture for this game is stunning. The Amazon/Prime picture is garbage. prime looks like 1970's technology. I complained to Xfinity back in October, and they told me EVERYONE complains, but nothing they could do... I'm still hoping for a Fins win. They'll have nothing left if they win this game..

OMG guys Taylor Swift is in the house.  Slay girl!   Yas Queen!  

in all seriousness my niece gets genuinely excited every time they show her.  For those that wonder why they keep showing her it’s not for the average fans.  It’s for the 15 year old girls that would never watch a game otherwise.  All about the Benjamins baby!  

also chiefs look like they’re in playoff form. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Mynamemike said:

OMG guys Taylor Swift is in the house.  Slay girl!   Yas Queen!  

in all seriousness my niece gets genuinely excited every time they show her.  For those that wonder why they keep showing her it’s not for the average fans.  It’s for the 15 year old girls that would never watch a game otherwise.  All about the Benjamins baby!  

also chiefs look like they’re in playoff form. 

I don’t get how people become infatuated that much by a person, but I’m not a gen z’er or whatever they are these days. 

• Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Scott7975 said:

KC comes out throwin. Miami comes out trying to establish the run against that line

Yup.  KC came out to make a statement.  Miami is playing like how you’d expect a team from 1970 to play in this. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, RG Murdock said:

The Peacock picture for this game is stunning. The Amazon/Prime picture is garbage. prime looks like 1970's technology. I complained to Xfinity back in October, and they told me EVERYONE complains, but nothing they could do... I'm still hoping for a Fins win. They'll have nothing left if they win this game..

I think Miami will be lucky to not lose by 20+ tonight. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.