Steelers @ Bills. Monday, January 15th at 4:30pm.

Einstein

1 hour ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

Time to reschedule when this starts to happen!

Might make it easier to strip naked and cover oneself in feces from the porta-potty ( for those so inclined)  The subsequent walk to the new stadium pit might be a bit harder tho

Edited by stevewin
  • Disagree 1

• Einstein changed the title to Steelers @ Bills. Monday, January 15th at 4pm. (EDIT: Game time and date ha: changes)
  • SDS changed the title to Steelers @ Bills. Monday, January 15th at 4:30pm.

From all reports it would have been downright dangerous to play on the Sunday.

I am not a fan of her politics in general but Hochul is to be commended for her foresight in speaking with Roger Goodell and making the right recommendation here. Lives could have been lost otherwise.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

From all reports it would have been downright dangerous to play on the Sunday.

I am not a fan of her politics in general but Hochul is to be commended for her foresight in speaking with Roger Goodell and making the right recommendation here. Lives could have been lost otherwise.

I think more so the fans driving to and from and parking

Just now, PastaJoe said:

Because nobody works on Sunday but everyone works on a national holiday. 🙄

I don’t know what this means.

More people work on Mondays than they do on Sundays so not sure what this logic is.

Just now, Jay_Fixit said:

More people work on Mondays than they do on Sundays so not sure what this logic is.

Monday is a Federal holiday with Martin Luther King Day.  Unfortunately, a lot of businesses don't close on that holiday.

Just now, Jay_Fixit said:

It’s a national holiday Monday. Most people who normally work Monday have the day off.

• Disagree 1
  • Dislike 1

13 minutes ago, nucci said:

I think more so the fans driving to and from and parking

I think parking is a bigger issue than people realize

If the bills had enough parking themselves it would be less an issue since it would be easier to make sure lots are good but with all the houses that park cars it can get dangerous and dangerous quick 

6 minutes ago, Since1981 said:

You’re an idiot. Sell your ticket

70,000 people stuck

(National Guard and 2,100 plows)

OR

Monday 4:30

They're gonna get stuck? I promise I'd have made it home to NC driving home after the game with no more than 90 minutes delay. 

• Disagree 1

Just now, Cheektowaga Chad said:

I feel bad for the sabres, that game might be played in front of maybe 100 fans 

These daytime games often attract a lot of families with kids who wouldn’t normally go to Bills games. But there might be a mass exodus at the 2nd intermission to get home to watch.

If they were smart they’d announce they can stay and watch the Bills game on the scoreboard, and keep the concessions open.

• Like (+1) 1

This helps the Bills immensely. One more day for Douglas to rest up. The passing game should be better on Monday. 

26 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

This is ***** stupid for you know. People who work.

It’s a federal holiday, a lot of people who work have off (I know not everybody…)

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.